Chat button

D

Daichi

I know this may be supid, but can't you add a chat to this BBS? i just think it's to dull to sit and wait for someone to post all the time.....

(And i would also like some spoiler tags
see? ain't working!
)

hmm naoise posted a chat link somewhere in the general forum and its buried in there somewhere :XD: we don't use it much though, everyone is always on msn or skype. after exams i'll look into a proper live chat thing ^^; as for the spoiler tag, i don't think phpbb has that kind of programming... there might be a plugin somewhere but that will have to wait for after exams too >_< for now we generally just make the font color white so its not easy to accidentally read

HEY PEOPLE ADD DAICHI TO MSN

well... dothackers had spoiler tags.....

and thanks for the announcement of my lack of skills to add other ppl

HEYY DAICHI GIVE US YOUR MSN !
dothackers is dothackers, CPMe is CPMe ! :p

You should be more polite Zuiyon, they dont speak like this to newcomers. You should have said - in a personal message not in the forum - "Hello, I am Zuiyon, could you please give me your wlm address? (or: do you mind givingg me your email address)

And remember: Capital writing in internet means shout loud what you say

I was half serious when I said it ^^
I'm more joking than enything else here ^o^
you're too serious too sreious george =P

Ehm sorry ^^; I have that kind of problem, I take some things very seriously :roll:

but how i was supposed to understand if you were serious or not ? and what =P and :p mean?

ah okay ^^'
hey Daiiiichiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
you misunderstood of the misunderstood x______x
quiproquooo
kerahna just said that she'll do another chat but later cause she's got exams! x__x and for the moment, use msn cause we, CPMe people are using it ! and skype tooooo ! have you got skype ? :D

i'll update phpbb as soon as exams are over and if that doesn't come with spoiler tags then i'll install a plugin :XD:

Daichi i have complete confidence in your ability to use msn/wlm :3 I was just trying to make it easier for you if everyone else did the adding instead ^^; :goodjob:

i exuse for any misunderstandings! i forgot to add an onion.... if i did, it would't have sounded harsh. sorry! :aww:

:please: forgive me!

Back