BRAVELY DEFAULT

I wonder if it's just the battle themes that are rock. I haven't listened to any of the overworld themes, so perhaps they aren't so rock-ish.

So lucky. It's like $200.
It was only $69.99 USD, and with tax and one-day shipping added (hehehe), the total was a little less than $90 USD. I wonder why it's so expensive in Australia... My only guess is that it's because the distribution is handled by Nintendo of Europe, because of where their headquarters are.

I wonder if it's just the battle themes that are rock. I haven't listened to any of the overworld themes, so perhaps they aren't so rock-ish.

It was only $69.99 USD, and with tax and one-day shipping added (hehehe), the total was a little less than $90 USD. I wonder why it's so expensive in Australia... My only guess is that it's because the distribution is handled by Nintendo of Europe, because of where their headquarters are.
The dollar is also around like 60 US cents too. The price is kind crazy anyway. I honestly don't even want it especially now that I know CDJ sell the soundtrack.

https://twitter.com/sqex_cafe/status/837478210354847744

#sqex_cafe
新入荷CD商品のご紹介です。
『BRAVELY DEFAULT FLYING FAIRY』
ギターが熱い戦闘曲、懐かしさのあるフィールド曲。
ゲームシステムと音楽がリンクしており、何といってもラストバトルが、文字数が足りない! 音楽担当一押しの一枚です。

C59R_CKVAAA-Bq-.jpg

I've been wantig to play this game for ages, and reading this topic makes me want it even more :touched: Hopefully after the release of Nintendo Switch seconhand prices will drop a little :comeback: I'm a poorfag, sorry
Also, 50% of my reasons to want to play the game is because of Revo. Even if the game is bad (which I doubt) at least my ears will be delighted. I just listented to some battle tracks on Youtube and I'm speechless :plz:

I've been wantig to play this game for ages, and reading this topic makes me want it even more :touched: Hopefully after the release of Nintendo Switch seconhand prices will drop a little :comeback: I'm a poorfag, sorry
Also, 50% of my reasons to want to play the game is because of Revo. Even if the game is bad (which I doubt) at least my ears will be delighted. I just listented to some battle tracks on Youtube and I'm speechless :plz:
When you do get a chance to play it, you will not be disappointed. In my opinion, it's one of the best games on the 3DS. Both the music (like you mentioned) and the dialogue are stellar (I swear you will laugh your head off at least 5 times during it)

Just beat this game today!!! It's still one of my favorites on the 3ds because of its awesome story, visuals, music, and dialogue.

I love how Joelle & Revo himself made vocal appearances in the credits, it was an awesome surprise!
IP0sqxh.jpg

Finally unwrapped Bravely Default Flying Fairy OST which I purchased secondhand from Mandarake Nagoya for 1500 yen plus 120 yen tax, to reveal a fold-out cut-out and two discs and booklet.

How have I not seen this!?!? Was it hidden behind some sort of puzzle like the SH hidden tracks? I love it :XD:

How have I not seen this!?!? Was it hidden behind some sort of puzzle like the SH hidden tracks? I love it :XD:
It wasn't on my Bravely Default Flying Fairy OST and I hadn't previously noticed it on youtube, even though it was posted exactly four years ago.

Back