Books!!!!!!!!

Finished Dexter. :plot: :knife: Loved it.

Now... Don't know... Maybe the Percy Jackson Series...

My room is overflowing with books. I really should get a bookshelf. :uh..:

My favorite book is The Natural by Bernard Malamud.
I'm currently reading Black Butler VI.
I don't really have a favorite author. :cry:

Basically, I own Historical, Literature, Manga, and some teen books.

^hehe I like Black Butler, I only have 1-4 of the manga but I asked for the rest for Christmas

Currently reading The Nerdist Way by Chris Hardwick. He is a comedian that is sometimes the tech person on Attack of the Show! He is really funny and the book is great so far. I highly recommend it. :dote:

An Enduring Love: My life with the Shah by Farah Pahlavi, the last empress of Iran :dote:

Just finished The Shirt on his Back by Barbara Hambly. was awesome. Now going to reread Dragonhome, since it is also awesome and I haven't read it in a long time. :dote:

robin hobbs assassin books, the fool books(cont. of the assassins) and ther percy jackson, then the 'life expectancy' dean koontz. uhm.....many many others. . . to many to count.... kane chronicles.... pendragon series... ptolomy trilogy.....ect

i don't read much books actually~ (if manga can't be counted hihihi)
but books (i mean novels) i've read so far are:
- Harry Potter (1,2,4,5,6,7),
- The Lord of The Rings (2,3),
- My Sister's Keeper (i can't read till its end because i kept crying~ haaaah)
- Eat Pray Love (to be honest, actually i skipped the India part XD the "pray" part did not suit me well XD)
- Botchan (but i can't understand the story~)
- Totto-chan :shy: :shy:
- Jody Picoult's book (i forget the title >,< Salem House?) about a woman who gave birth in stall (?) and the baby was found dead so the mom was suspected as the killer of the baby... something like that.
- the unfortunate events of Baudelaire family (??) (the title sounds like that, i forget though. the writer is Lemony Snicket.)
- Jadie. (the book is about a child who's raped by someone and broken mentally, but she's too small to realize that she's raped.)
- Kara no Kyoukai light novel XD
that's not all, but that's the novels that nice for me :shy:

now i'm reading percy jackson... the first part ._.

and i want to read Memoirs of a Geisha. hmm, since it is a bit old, i hope i can find it online...
and i want to read some medical book, somehow ._.

whoaaa, i write this much? XD

^You've only read 2 and 3 or LOTR? heh that is kind of odd, most would start with 1. Although they are looong books. I have read all three, I think.

Right now I'm reading two books at once, well, I started 2 I should say. Unnatural Creatures, selected fantasy stories by Neil Gaiman (it's pretty good so far, the stories are interesting) and Barbara Hambly's Good Man Friday book. I need to read more, which is why I want to go to the cottage, since I read a lot there.

since i watched the movies first then read the novels, so i can at least imagine what's going on in the first book :ohoho: though i want to know the novel's description about Rivendell. it must be really nice~

I just finished reading the Night Huntress novel by Jeaniene Frost. Waiting for the last book and it will be released this coming January. I could say its really good and you will definitely love all the characters. I recommend it to all who loved vampire novel.

Back