Biglobe's Polling on "Coolest anime girl" (I think... ^_^; )

Nick Hunter

I have reached Yuki nirvana
http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/userranking/chara/7644/

Alas, it seems like we're a bit late to vote. But guess who's leading. :plot:
Followed by Kusanagi and Senjougahara... damn, but why is she the only one of the whole five? :wai:
At least, Fate T. Harlaown is also on the list :dote: But no Horo. :uh..: And Selfiria represents Black Cat instead of Eve or Kyoko. :rain:

Also, if someone here speaks the dialect of GoogleTranslate, please enlighten me on the characters like

Mass default Katsuragi (Evangelion)

and

Park Department sound attractive (When They Cry)

:desksweat: :XD: :ohoho:

Mass default Katsuragi (Evangelion)
Misato Katsuragi

Asuka is 13th? No Shiki?
LOL These lists by manglobe only serve to show how people's memory is only for six months or something like that.

:XD: Well, at least the leader is worth of it!

Rey Ayanami should NOT be in this list, she is stupid as hell! :uh..:

Cornelia representing Code Geass? No Kallen?

Too much Gundam girls, but no Feldt Grace!!! :omg:

This list sucks. Period.

Of course Feldt isn't, this isn't a list about moe/cute/kawai/and other shitty stuff, it's about being cool. Feldt is everything but cool.

I see Saber there. I wondery why, because the anime one is so...bleh. She's also pose but doesn't do anything at all.
Lacus...HUAEHUAEHAEUHAEUHAEUAEHUAEHUAEHUUAEHUAEU I will accept this since she has a random awesome kimono and refers to self as "watakushi".

I see Saber there. I wondery why, because the anime one is so...bleh.

Maybe people vote in advance? Keeping their hopes up for Fate/Zero? :XD:
Mind you, it's not a 100% given that the poll's exclusively about "cool girls". GoogleTranslate says so, but with its "mass defaults" you can never be too sure... :ohoho:

Re:

KP-X said:
Of course Feldt isn't, this isn't a list about moe/cute/kawai

Feldt rocks the base! :ayashii:

But now I realized... WHERE ARE MAKISE KURISU AND VICTORIQUE DE BLOIS??? :omg:

@Nick
It's about being cool, there is a post about this poll on sankaku as well. But they are not voting for Saber because of Fate/Zero, but rather because they see something in that excuse for female
King Arthur
. For me she is just a deception, but people like her. Nothing wrong so far, my vision on some things tend to be different from most people lol

And maybe Victorique isn't there because:
- she's more of a moe tsundere than really cool
- the anime is bad LOL
- the person that created the poll had other characters in mind

GOSICK is bad? Heresy, pure, pure, pure heresy.

What next? "Coolest anime guy" to be won by Ikari Shinji?? :cry: :blood: :uh..:

K-ON!!, Suzumiya Haruhi, and So Ra No Wo To characters are cute, but no cool. [Except for Nagato Yuki.]

I can't really say Victorique is CUTE. She is great and cool. But cute? Not IMO.

Misato Katsuragi is on the list, but she's not cool imo. Like Sumeragi Lee Noriega, she os just a drunk commander...

Shinji doesn't have to be cool, he's already one of the best characters created ever. Let's let the small fry be the coolest ones :ohoho:
And Victorique is cute. Made to be cute. Is portrayed in such a way that otakus will find her cute. And so on~~

Shinji, great character ever? Ok. It's your opinion, anyway.

What I don't get is: If a character is cute, it can't be cool also? Why?

:plot:

At least Asahina Mikuru isn't on the list! Thank you!

Off: I am a little curious. If I remember correctly, you're a Eva fan. Why do you like it?

@KP-X-san: I like Eva as a story, the context of it... But I'm not fond of it's characters. The same happens with Digimon Tamers... WTF KATO!

@KP Your sig, obviously. I love Tamers, actually. The best Digimon series alongside Savers. But some of the characters... :XD:

Imagine if everytime I glanced at your sig I would make a comment about it LOL

Well, whatever. If the Xenosaga anime was any good, they would put KOS-MOS in the pool. Same for Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles. But to be quite honest I don't care that much about cool characters.

Off: :ohoho: My sig is the same for months, so you would have to be very creative to comment so many different times about the same subject.

On: We can have a team of great characters and a stupid lame story. It's better to have a story in waste of characters.

It's not on because the topic is about cool characters.
I could even discuss about your last sentence, but it's not worth. It's just like you said once: we disagree in everything, and now I add: we can't get along well lol But this is not the place to discuss any of this.
My favorite "cool" character isn't there (not that I thought she would be here lol).

Back