At Zuiyon's request, because s/he's a victim

C

Chibi-Chibi

Intro:
Name: *something.-something* - Chibi for you guys (though I'm not really a Chibi (well i im but hate people who tell me i'm small <.<))
Age: 20 from this year on *fails* i still can't believe i have " in front... 2 ... can you believe.. its TWO :omgwtf:
Relationship: Married ... my alternative ego is in relationship as well :3

Pictures:
Me in loli style :
:nophoto:

Current psychological state:
(because its my personal spam topic)
Those freaking basters, fu*k them, i'll kill them, yet again they've done it.
Licensed another series that is extremely dear to me and they'll fu*k it up like the rest.
Why oh, why did Tokyo Pop needed to license another Chrono Nanae's (<3) book? ... Senki Senki Momotama i feel sorry for it and Kokonose i hope you'll scare them enough and they drop the title >.< (< stuff liek this really pisses me off... TP is bad at why they do so licensing one of my fav titles is like a crime >.<)

Something that could or already did surpass my love toward Kajiura Yuki:
Books... Music and books share first place when it comes to my list of loves..... Kajiura Yuki vs. all books - books win... Kajiura Yuki vs. "Any-writer-you want": Kajura win; Kajura vs. "Me as a writer" aaaaaaaaa me wins XD(hey.. i have to have some ego as well XD)

The rest:
So yea... I love books, love music... than i love anime/manga ... love art.
I loooooooooooveeeeeeee criticizing (profession like - i was thinking for a while to pursue this as a carer but i prefer writing)
I love almost anything that i is not popular and i hate almost everything that is popular (for example: i really love Kouga Yun works since she is not that famous author but her latest work LOVELESS become really popular... and i just can't read it <.< .... i love all her previous works as for LOVELESS... well i'm just waiting for story to finish and that all the fire around it calms down).

and i think that was enough from me about me in my intro topic... but i'm still open to questions XD (if you still dare to ask them :plot: )

Chibi

Re: At ズuiyon's request, because s/he's a victim

Err...Welcome to the forum Chibi! :XD: Have a great time here!!!

OMG the the drawing!! who drew it ? O_____O
so well done x__x

lol your I like what is unpopular/hate what is popular is funny xD
but Yuki is well known and popular, and you adore her!

licensing anime ? you can't watch anime in other languages ? °o°
hey from which country are you from first? >_<
hey already married ?! :omgwtf:
Kerahna you're late ! >_<

oh yea I forgot : WELCOME TO DA FOORUM CHIBI-CHIBIIIIIIIIII

In conclusion if Yuki becomes popular (and that's what we are trying to do here), even though she continue producing the same quality of music you will stop listening to her works.
About the rest I understand your hatred against the popular thingd (eg fashion - clothes ect -) and many popular people (like shitty singers) are popular without worthing it.

Yuki is popular only in japan and a bit in america. In ALL THE rest of the countries she is known because of anime like gundam seed and noir of course because of the torrents
Just if japanese were exporting entertainment stuff as they export technology stuff....

Woow. Slow down there, cowboy. I don't think she meant Yuki-megami. :P

@Ayashii: waaaa so nice to see Sailor Yuki wishing me such a warm welcomes... yes maybe i'll stay here indeed *this site is not so bad dance*
:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

@Zuiyon: ....if i'd say its was me, what would you do?

It was manga i was talking about... i don't really care about anime (its really rare from me to buy any of those >.<) and it's not like i can't read in other languages (aside from my mother language English and German is ok as wel... and i'm learning Japanese so soon i'll be able to do that as well :3)and beside i have the mentioned title in Japanes including the latest chapter at home (yup i even bought the magazine *fails*). It just pisses me TP's half-assed job when they 1. translate something and 2. edit something.
even i could do a better job >.<

Umm.. yeah i'm from Slovenia (the tiny country on the right of Italy .... and yes France is on the left.... of Italy XD)

Yes ... i'm "married" XD
why is Kerahna late... o.O did she wanted to marry me? o.O

And thank you for the welcome *hugs*

@george1234: to shatter your conclusion i also said "almost everything". I think the only 2 real exactions in this are Yuki and Bleach *fails again* - but Kajiura is lots bigger than Bleach is since i prefer to fangirl over people than just titles :3

Oh i forgot to add that i got this "must-sign-with-Chibi" obsession from one of my friends... can't get rid of that habit even if i force myself >.<

Chibi

hhahaha Sailor yuki xD

Chibi-Chibi said:
@ズuiyon: ....if i'd say its was me, what would you do?
ehmm the answer is simple, you see there is a drawing we have to do for yuki's birthday and ehmm everybody who wnats to help is wlecome xD

Chibi-Chibi said:
Yes ... i'm "married" XD
LOOL noooo it's just that Kerahna is 20 like you but she is not married yet xD

The "must-sign-with-Chibi" obsession ? do you feel like there is something missing if you do not put it ? xD

If Yuki tells you : "stop doing it", will you stop ? xD

Zuiyon said:
hhahaha Sailor yuki xD

Chibi-Chibi said:
@ズuiyon: ....if i'd say its was me, what would you do?
ehmm the answer is simple, you see there is a drawing we have to do for yuki's birthday and ehmm everybody who wnats to help is wlecome xD
While spying your site i've seen those 2 examples and the only think i can say.... if use the first one than make another circle with the cross-over object (at leas i think that would be suited since Sakura has a gun in anime as well -.-))
So no it was not done by me.. but ratehr by my wife :3

Zuiyon said:
Chibi-Chibi said:
Yes ... i'm "married" XD
LOOL noooo it's just that Kerahna is 20 like you but she is not married yet xD
Oh i bet she married with someone by now as well (unofficially of course XD ..... i'm to childish to be official married as well :desksweat: )

Zuiyon said:
The "must-sign-with-Chibi" obsession ? do you feel like there is something missing if you do not put it ? xD

If Yuki tells you : "stop doing it", will you stop ? xD
No i wouldn't -.- ...... its like a drug and indeed something is missing if i do not do it..... its a reflex already... something without i cannot press submit button XD

Chibi

Chibi-Chibi said:
something without i cannot press submit button XD
rofl xD
addicted to Chibis, I never saw it :XD:

Chibi-Chibi said:
So no it was not done by me.. but ratehr by my wife :3
you've got a wife and a husband ? :omgwtf:

Chibi-Chibi said:
if use the first one than make another circle with the cross-over object (at leas i think that would be suited since Sakura has a gun in anime as well -.-))
could you explain me once again please :huh:

hey LOL !
I haven't seen tha topic name xD
At ズuiyon's request, because s/he's a victim
you didn't saw my blue photo ? >__<

HI CHIBI, WELCOME TO THE FORUM LOLOLOL
:XD:

ahhhh that picture of you is so pretty <3 no wonder you're married already ;)

married :aww: but added the " " XD :plot:

@ズuiyon: waaa you never say my Chibis?!!!!! ..... shame on you <_<

actually... that:
"Married ... my alternative ego is in relationship as well :3"
eeee... i think you should reread this (i'm to lazy to explain it again XD):
link

i was referring to this picture XD
though i admit Shiki should have feather XD (even though she could make it just as deadly as anything else XD) .... but Sakura had a gun in anime as well so i tough it would be nicer/funnier for all of them to have something they never have in anime.
BTW i can ask my wife if she wants to help since she's obsessed with Noir OST and loves Fiction as well.

At ズuiyon's request, because s/he's a victim
you didn't saw my blue photo ? >__<

I did... but i posted topic before you changed the avatar XD

@Kerahna: waaaaaaaiiiiiii admin-sama wishes me a nice welcome as well ...... waaaaaaaaaaa

Well trufully my wife still wonders how come we're married since she was rally drunk and everything and now she dares to say she doesn't know anything about it (and teases me with the fact she's married with another doesn't of girls :wai: )

@Zaki: don't think you can snatch me away from her just like that :plot:

Chibi

@Chibi:im not sure.i just hope you don't snatch Kerahna away from me. :plot: :nophoto:

Last edited by a moderator:

.... Kerahna is on your possession o.O
hmmmmmm....... :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:
*is speechless*

Chibi

:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: Zaki... :XD:
it is a non direct confession of love ! kyaah :dote:

no no it not I didn't saw your Chibis, I just never saw someone addicted to Chibis ! xD
that's different x)

Chibi-Chibi said:
though i admit Shiki should have feather XD (even though she could make it just as deadly as anything else XD) .... but Sakura had a gun in anime as well so i tough it would be nicer/funnier for all of them to have something they never have in anime.
I agreeeeee okay then shiki has the gun, Sakura has the knife and Nadie, the feather

are you sure I changed my avatar that late ? °o°

Chibi-Chibi you've got two personalities ?

Chibi is a signature XD nothing else... lots of people do it as well... just not all the time >.<

yeah though you coudl still randomize them .. like not to use gun, knife and father but ... hmmmm.. give a tree leaf to Sakura, a stick to Shiki and eeemmmm.... what looks like gun but its not gun XD its up to you to on the very and anyway XD

Will i don't know if you changed your avatar so late i just know i saw it after posting the topic XD
and to be exact i have at least 3 personalities XD

Chibi

heeeeeeeeeehhhh 3 ?! xD
then your nick should be Chibi-Chibi-Chibi
which one is speaking in the forum ? °o°

Chibi-Chibi-Chibi said:
give a tree leaf to Sakura, a stick to Shiki and eeemmmm
LOOOL ! funny idea xD I don't know what the others think of it.

that would be a major doodle you know XD

The one on forum is Chibi-Chibi a.k.a. the real me XD but than there is Youji adn .... th artistic self whos name you don't need to know -.-

And the nick should be Chibi.. thats why i'm signing with it XD
gosh don't even think of triple Chibi >.< ...-its like :omgwtf:

Chibi

huhuhu doodle :plot:

Youji adn? what is it ? >_<

Zuiyon said:
I agreeeeee okay then shiki has the gun, Sakura has the knife and Nadie, the feather

It would be better if Sakura has the gun shiki the feather and Nadie the knife 'cause the feather doesnt fit with Nadie at all

Back