Another new member.

Y

Yasogami

I came across this site while searching for some lyrics for Yuki's songs.Not only this site is complete(if not almost complete)in information about her and lyrics,there is even translations for her songs those who payed effort to this site I salute you all.I've just became a fan of Yuki not too long ago its after I first watched tsubasa:reservior chronicles and heard soundtracks and songs composed by her just can't get them out of my mind.This is an awesome fansite hopefully this site will last for a long time and hope we get along.

Thank you Yasigami!! :shy: the site is not complete yet but we are trying our best to have it up to date and also to cover its gaps :)

Welcome to the site and the forum, I am sure you will get along well with everyone here :sohappy: :sohappy:

Yay~ another Kajiura Yuki fan. Welcome to CPM! I am also new here. ^^

Thanks.If only I can help...but I'll have to learn Japanese first :XD:
Tsuki is also from Malaysia :sohappy:

so many new members recently :ghost:
welcome here~ :sohappy:
/me likes your avatar~~~ :dote:

Wuuuw Welcome to the forum Yasogami 8D

tell me, Do You Like Keiko ? :knife:

Yeah,and its not because you have a knife behind you back. :stars:
I think Keiko and Kaori would make a great pair.

Welcome, Yasogami ^^!

I think I saw you on chat yesterday! Please come again... :knife: :ohoho:

late welcome but still WElcome XD ! dont we all love keiko XD :ohoho:

Welcome to CPM Yasogami... could you give a little more information abou yourself ^^

This mainly cause (I know that you also suffer from this) when a new member joins, and she doesn't say anything about herself we can only imagina a default-black-silhouette XD

:plot: Very well.

I'm a 16 year old male Malaysian Chinese student who is VERY slow at math 1+1=? and complicated computer stuffs @_@ .

I speak Mandarin,Cantonese,English and Malay in addition to understanding very little Japanese(anime fan),Hokkien and Hakka(I'm a mix of Hokkien and Hakka,but mastered neither properly since my parents don't bother teaching me)

My favorite onion is>>>>>>>>> :plot:

Details :tea:

Edit:A.K.A Onigiri

So... you are from Malaysia...

Imma-chargin-malaysia.jpg

Back