another new anime season!

hm I havent heard about new anime season yet, but if i spot anything good I will surely tell you :)

I also remember that you were saying something about a new Bee Train anime where play Sakamoto Maaya and Seki Tomokazu

animuuuu desu kaa ?
george you see it !! Kerahna will watch anime !!! °o°
xDD

errrrrrrrrr you want new anime ?

(if I remember well when I suggested her one not so old two days ago she said "I have no time for anime :S ")

Have you already seen Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ?? °o°
it's something fun and it's a shojo I think ._.
it's the same type as Ouran High school host club

heeeyyyyy you didn't want to watch DRAMAs ??? :please:

Slayers is a really really funny/comical and energetic anime yet it can put a lot of emphasis on dramatic moments as well. It's perfect! It's the first anime i saw in japanese and it'll always remain my favorite!!!

And yes, i did see the first episode of REVOLUTION! How could i have missed it? :sohappy:

This season doesn't caught my attention, only Blade of the Immortal (but I think that I'll leave it XD). I will continue watching xxxHOLiC and for next season, Tales of Abyss.

when oh when will the new season of Suzumiya be out? Haruhiiiiiiiii! :wai:

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki is prolonged to 24 episodes, I don't know when I will watch it now... and it is applying for The Craziest Anime Series Award... :XD: :plot:

Kazado said:
This season doesn't caught my attention, only Blade of the Immortal (but I think that I'll leave it XD).

Agreed ... but i'll watch it -though i think this anime will get criticized a lot because of teh big fanbase that got used to manga ----- i've seen trailer and i doubt i'll be happy with what they'll do in anime -.- you just dant make justice in putting such gorgeous art into anime >.<

anything else from this seasong... Antique Bakery ~~~ weeaboo gay stuff, but really funny, with 3 and 2 D mixed (its interesting to see it XD9. Iv'e seen people complaining about art (supposing its not good as in manga) but thats not really true.... people are just not used to such shading, but i found it really attractive XD

from this season:
Toshokan Sensou... crazy enough stuff for this forum XD ....
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki is good as well but its a random moe stuff with gag only..... i prefer Toshokan Sensou *ordered DVDs few days ago :3*

Chibi

mmm you said you liked ouran, so maybe you'll like Special A

and for the summer season, the only thing that caught my attention is World destruction... only because maaya sakamoto is the va for the main female :sohappy:

Kowz said:
mmm you said you liked ouran, so maybe you'll like Special A

and for the summer season, the only thing that caught my attention is World destruction... only because maaya sakamoto is the va for the main female :sohappy]

Special A is cr*p I am completely dissappointed from its plot and its full of cliche stuff < in my opinion

Back