Another dream

Kerahna

Administrator
This one isn't as cool though. I dreamed that i got the new Kingdom Hearts game, and went to look for my friend so we could play it together.

I went to her piano teacher's house and waited in the foyer, and the teacher came out and she was YURI KASAHARA ahahahaaaa XD i was so shocked

I think this dream happened due to george's music video XDXDXDXDXD

Hahahahaha!!!

Yes that probably true, my amv affected your subconscious. But I cant understand... why you are in fear of Yuri , is she SO ugly???

well... I know she isnt beautiful but this isnt reason to have a dream like that, besides, Yuri may be a good piano teacher, plus that you will learn how to sing like an opera singer while learning piano :P

So you did liked my amv T_T. And the others why you didnt commented?

lol the dream...or a nightmare ? xD
when you said Yuri kasahara, I was thinking immediately of george's video. yea george's amv may have influenced your dream haha
in fear of Yuri ??? aaah that's because of your amv XD it freaked me out you know ! >__<

errr I have commented it !
hey you dream so often ! aaaah you lucky ~_~
it's very very rare for meh xO

The Conclusion is: YOU DIDNT LIKED IT AT ALL, YOU HATE IT, YOU WANTED TO CRASH THE MONITOR WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING IT

Whyyyyyy???????? I was working TWO days to make it T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

if you dont like it I am going to remove it from yuotube because it will reduce Yuki's popularity points

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

LOL george your video is awesome :3 very unique and the yuri suddenly popping up was totally unexpected! an unforgettable video

even made itself into my dreams!

haha george, don't be stupid xD nobody said that we hated it ^^
it's just that it surprised me a lot xD
don't erase them plz ! if you do that, less people will listen to Yuki ! 11,689 people have listen to hear your prayer !!

:roll: all the "I feel bad, I am going to erase everything I have done"-like posts of me have been made due to word misunderstandings.

I anyway I wasnt going to erase all the videos but only salva nos.

Since you like it I will keep it , and I hope that it will have success :P

Thanks for your support

I guess there should be a special thread "Dreams with Yuki-megami" or something like that. (More or less surprisingly) I had a dream of her just last night.

Well, to be fairly hones, it didn't really look like her, but somehow i just knew it was her. She looked like she had quite a lot of problems on her head, probably stress, from what i could see. :( Maybe because of the smoking thing?...? Anyhoo, i hope she's OK. :|

In other news, my daffodils have bloomed! ^^ But they're nowhere as beautiful as Yuki-megami's. ^_^;

yaaayyyy Ayashii has yuki dreams too ^___^ I bet the rest of you are all jealouuusss XD ahahaha

I want daffodils~~ so I can be like Yuki

T^T that's so injust...it's okay, one day I'll not see her in dreams, but in real :D

Maybe you'll wake up IN a dream and think you've actually met her. THEN really wake up and be disappointed and realize that will never happen. I'll feel so sorry for you that day. :(

Last night I dreamed that I found Remi's (Sound Horizon) blog, and I posted a comment saying how much I like her music XD And in the "website" box i put a link to my deviantart page

but when she visited, deviantart was down, and she took that as an insult, and wrote a long blog post about how much she haets me, and i was so sad and scared T_______T I added her to msn to apologize except i'd forgotten all my japanese and din't know what to say x_x wahhhh Remi~~~ <3

awww you poor thing! :( "Hugs"
Here this'll make you feel better. "gives Kerahna some magical chocolate chip cookies"

I forgot to tell you about the Dream that i had some days ago. The first part was something that i dont remember but i am sure that it had Yuki in it, the 2nd part says that an another greek registered the forum and after introducing himself normally are received all the welcomes, he started to post advertisements about various company sites, and after my complain we deleted him.
I hope that this isnt a bad ominous :(

"This an omen of evil is" as maser Yoda would put it :D

Naaah! I'm just kidding! Maybe you're obsessing over advertisement? :D

Back