Another dream

I think I had a weird dream last night but I don't remember much. And I bet my English teacher just posessed YK in my dream b/c I haven't done any self-study recently :hide:
/me recalls having a dream (not YK related) some months ago about that same teacher giving everyone a super long test and ppl who couldn't do it in time were thrown off a cliff ...
All I can recall was that I was studying in a language class and Yuki was the teacher. The thing is, the utahimes were the students. Hikaru was always like, the star student with her excellent English (of course) and I was the worst in the class (ouch, even Keiko spoke much better than me orz, but I know my English isn't very good T.T) The girls were so active in class and their voices were so cute ^^ At some point she gave the class a test that was 30 A4 pages long, plus some more papers and questions for the listening and speaking tests. Everyone had 1 day to finish them without using dictionaries and textbooks :orz: While everyone was complaining, :orz: and :omg: I just did the thing right away(the amount of work was different, but my English teacher often haunts the class by giving out harder stuffs than in the dream with no dictionaries either, and he becomes very scary if the class don't finish it, so much that when my class see his papers we don't even have time to :orz: and start :study: immediately, and it's become a reflex now xD)
Everyone (who was better than me orz) started doing it too some time later, and when scary Yuki came to collect the paper and the recordings (for speaking test) everyone finished it. She marked them with ... lightning speed in 15 mins then said: "This time we got a very surprising result :knife:" Then I woke up :blood: Uuuuu I wanted to know who got the highest score, but from what I can see, that might be a bad idea (I would probably score last again orz) Well excluding the YK-related parts I may as well call this a nightmare :hide:

^lol I could see Yuki doing that, the no books thing. I've had that before, and it does suck, but it really does help you study then. Anyways, I would like to see this animated as well. The anime could be Yuki-sensei's English Class. heh

And I'll be the victim :uh..: :XD:
Crazy enough, I still remembered some questions that morning after the dream. I think my mind automatically generated the content of the whole test, or part of it from things I've learnt ... Dreams are amazing :ayashii: If I could have remembered the whole test and the key, I wouldn't need to study for this whole summer, orz

Re:

wormbook22 said:
Crazy enough, I still remembered some questions that morning after the dream. I think my mind automatically generated the content of the whole test, or part of it from things I've learnt ... Dreams are amazing :ayashii:

amazingly enough; i've had a dream like that before, about two years ago :omg: i had to do an english paper on the odyssey and i was so behind on it because i never annotate OTL but then one night, i dreamt about opening up my book to specific pages, getting passages, and writing my essay! so when i woke up and, on a whim, opened up to those pages...

THEY WERE THERE. :fwa: surprisingly enough, i managed to score highly on it when i turned it in :shy:

that being said, last night (or was it two days ago?) i had a dream. in it, i was eating, and as i got up to take my dishes to the sink, i saw somebody had posted fanart of hikaru in the same style as いも's on pixiv - all over my window LOL OTL probably the product of discussing hikaru's amazing engrish with my friend before bed

Looks like Yuki had a dream with Kalafina as well :XD:

梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 3h
梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 4h
本編が終わったあたりで、ステージで次の新曲のPVが始まるんだけど、それが何か殺人事件がらみでめっちゃ怖くて、「ひー怖い!Σ( ̄[] ̄;)」って泣きそうになる、そんなおかしな夢だった……w。実際はPVを事前に私が見ていない事は有り得ないので、そんな事は起こりませんが。
Expand
梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 4h
何故だかKalafinaのライブに行っている夢を見た………。

Yuki Kajiura Yuki Kajiura @ Fion0806 4h
Around the main part is over, PV of new song the next I begin with the stage, but it is fear Truly in the murder cult something, to cry "scary heating! Σ (¯ [] ¯ ;)" What made, ...... w was such a strange dream. That I have not seen in advance PV so impossible, such a thing does not happen in practice.
Expand
  Yuki Kajiura Yuki Kajiura @ Fion0806 4h
......... You had a dream that went to live Kalafina or why.

She also bought a new microwave cooker, I wonder why japanese add "-kun" next to machines (a character in Ah! Megami-sama was also doing that for the machines she was inventing XD)

^ funny about that, my microwave oven stopped working on Thursday evening (and I just started watching Steins;gate).

Lol Wormie, what a dream :XD:
It would be funny to know the scores lol

So I had that strange but nice dream the other day :ohoho:

(Im sorry for double posting)

Its not directly YK related but it was fun anyway

I dreamed that I went again on Japanese course. There were some people that I know from that times and there were some new people who I saw for the first time. By the end of the class a teacher came to me so we started discussing on Yuki Kajiura and CPM lol
And as people were packing up to go home home someone suddenly started singing Canta Per Me. As he/she (i dont remember) was singing we all were joining one by one and in the end the whole group was singing the song with all harmonies. The whole classroom and hallway was pealing, it was so stunningly epic :TdT:
Somewhere around here I woke up.

It would be so great to do that in real life! :TdT:

Aww Megy :TdT: It would be epic to do that irl :)
I had a weird dream. I hardly remember anything now lol. In the dream, somehow I :imdead: and became a spirit, wandering all over the place. I could travel faster than a plane and can run/ float on water :ohoho: I went around the world and stalked heaps of ppl (maybe I stalked too many to recall anything happening in the dream lol) I think at one point I was stalking YK when she did her live 11 tour. I was there in every live, RIGHT NEXT TO HER KEYBOARD :XD: (nobody could see me) I was very amusing, but I can't remember any more than this... :uh..:

My Yuki Die-For-Daydream

Hello together

It was a Long time since i've been here the last time.
I've been busy with live and work, the whole last year i nearly forgot about her Music. Just occassionally listening to the fiction II Album in my car.

Now that i have finally some time on my Hands, I realized that there's something missing in my live....

So first i had to look what potenital epic Songs have passed beside me during this time.

Can you imagine that I haven't even yet checked on the whole KnK works of her? I just got my Hands on the Movie-Collection OST
- I was blown away!!! Somewhere someone said that it's the best music of the whole universe and i have to confirm this.
I am also very pleased to see that the idea of the project-based discography has been realised - Good Work!!!
And then I've read that a few Instrument Player came toghether in japan just to Play her Music. Don't get me worng - i like her plublic concerts, but as i always prefered her instrumental works (no speak japano) I akways wished that the best of it would one time be played by a live orchestra.

And my thoughts went off....
I have a old friend with who i shared my flat during my time at University; she's a violin Player at the local phylharmonic orchestra and once provided some free tickets for me to one of their perfomances. They have once even played toghether with a rock-band...

We know that Germany is Yuki second home Country hopefully that will gift us with a real live concert...

So my Daydream begings with my old friend coming for a visit and telling me that she'll have to practice for a big upcoming Project... knowing that she will spare some tickets for me if interested. A few days later i call her on the phone to ask about the specifics about the concert as she couldn't rememebr it the first time. Saying that the partnering group is from Japan....

I'll spare you the rest as you propaply know how this goes on...

I know it's only a dream, but maybeeeee..... maybeee our collective quantumcomputing brainpower for manifestation is stronger than thought, huh?

Sorry, but I had to write this down now (before it causes me to faint, lol)

I like the idea of an orchestral YK concert also (the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra has a Japanese born concertmaster, and a choir here that won in Llangolen and Musica Sacra Roma this year would also be a good addition for an orchestral YK concert).

Why not let's get serious?!

What would you pay for such an Occasion? I don't mean the Price for the entry, but the hiring and Organisation of an orchestra and of course that it will be video recorded?

One of my favourite Metal Bands in Austria has done crowdfunding for their last Album. The Band is Edenbridge, and i like them particular for their powerful positive energíes.
They wanted to get a real orchestra for their Background recording and asked the comunity to help them finance it.

Corwdfunding. It Worked. And the've got an czech orchestra for it. Sounds wonderful. I even bought the Vinyl copy of the Album.

Instead of standing behind her Roland Keyboard, I want to see Yuki sitting in front of an awful big piano, and at least a 100-player strong orchestra surround her. Playing the best of here uncountable instrumental works: Xenosaga, Mai-Hime, Tsubasa Chronicle, and especially Kara no Kyoukai

The german South-west Broadcast (SWR) did a symphonic tribute concert in Germany in 2009 playing the Music of the Final Fantasiy Games:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphonic_Fantasies

Instead of standing behind her Roland Keyboard, I want to see Yuki sitting in front of an awful big piano
A big grand piano like in that one honoo no tobira live? YES PLEASE

Re:

Alahndro said:
Why not let's get serious?!

The german South-west Broadcast (SWR) did a symphonic tribute concert in Germany in 2009 playing the Music of the Final Fantasiy Games:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphonic_Fantasies

I'm not sure what it took, but the success of the Final Fantasy Distant Worlds concerts is in no small part due to the large popularity of the games and the efforts of Arnie Roth working with Nobuo Uematsu constantly refining the orchestral arrangements of FF music.

YK doesn't have as big a fanbase - Tokyo International Forum Hall A was her biggest concert venue (5,000) if you don't count Animelo Summer Live 2009 (27,000) and Final Fantasy Distant Worlds attracted around 6,000 people in Adelaide (population 1 million) alone, so it would need good pre-publicity to attract Japanese people to attend an overseas venue and also work on the popularity of all the anime that YK has written for.

I'm not sure where this thread is going. But I had a dream I saw Kalafina again. I'm not sure where I was at; it may have been in the exhibit hall. I turned around and I saw Wakana looking at me and I came to her and gave her a hug. I told her that I loved the concert and she was really appreciative. It was fuzzy what happened after that. Next thing I knew I had a dream about cereal.

Yuki Kajiura posted a dream today in twitter (first post is at bottom, most recent is at top):

Tweets All / No replies
梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 1h
一緒にいた妹談:「寝てると思ったらいきなりすごい叫ぶから何かと思ったよ……」
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
【夢・続き】「わかなちゃんが!歌い終わる前に!何としても!目覚めなければ!ヾ(≧∇≦)〃ヾ(≧∇≦)〃」と夢の中でふんー!ふんー!と死ぬ程ふんばった結果、無事目覚める事が出来たけど、本気で踏ん張りすぎて今背中とか頭とかガンガンしてます……_| ̄|○。
【夢・続き】えーこの面子の前で歌うとか無理Σ( ̄[] ̄;)!でも三人が「梶浦さんにはこの曲が合うかも!」とか勝手に選曲してくれちゃってるし今わかなちゃんが何か喜々として歌っててこれ終わったら私のターンに。プロデューサー史上最大の危機!という所で何かおかしい、これ夢かもと気付く。
【夢】Kalafina三人とスタッフMさんとOさんと何故かすごろくをしている。大きな床に弾くタイプで、上をけんけんで移動して、止まったコマに書いてある事をバツゲーム的にやっていく感じらしい。私が止まったコマには「カラオケ一曲」と。
Expand

I dreamt I was singing on stage with Kalafina again :@_@: the room was similar to the room Kala's panel at ACen was in. And for some reason, I took the lead for sprinter? :XD:

^lol That must have been cool. Did you do well? I did like that room where they held the panel, even though it took me forever to find and it was right under my nose. *gets lost easily*

All I remember from my dream was watching part of the Madoka 3rd movie, or maybe it was a trailer, and hearing Tsuioku in the background. I think my brother was playing it on a stereo, even though I haven't played it for him yet. (I will soon though.) It was a strange dream because I think it was back at my brother's old apartment. He hasn't lived there in a long time.

Back