Anna ni ishou datta no ni Kalafina ver English bridge

wut? for me at first it was soul but after looping it for a while i think it is song @_@

and wakana clearly was singing "so-n" with ever so slightly a hint of "gu at the end

for me at least :uh..:

george1234 said:
updated the page http://canta-per-me.net/lyrics/anna/ with the new stanza (bottom). I will reupdate it in a few days with new lyircs format too.

Excuse me, but I have a few problems with this.

1) You said you weren't going to post the English bridge on the lyrics page until we came across a "closer to the real" version. As far as I know, an official one hasn't been found and the only ones floating around the net have been concocted by ear only- thus, no one technically is closer to the official version than anyone else, though people can agree with interpretations. The only citation on the CPM lyrics page is for "animelyrics.com", but:

2) "animelyrics.com" is not an official source, especially since the page source doesn't even include the lyrics for the English part. It's the original See-Saw one with the Japanese lyrics that doesn't include the bridge. And:

3) the lyrics posted on the CPM page are almost exactly the ones that KuroiYuki88 and I discussed and agreed upon. My point here is not that I'm bitching for credit; it's that I don't understand why you would say you're waiting for a more official version, yet you post an unofficial fan-made version with the only link on the page that remotely resembles anything official going to a source that doesn't even have the lyrics in question.

I will answer to you ^^

1) I did said that, but then changed opinion since I saw that alot of people agreed with your version of the extra lyrics, and its unlikely that these lyrics will be released. I forgot to credit it to you but I'll do it.

2 +3) The credit to animelyrics is for the above-of-the-link lyrics, not for the new ones. I know its not an official source. You know very well that Yuki never releases translation of her songs unless she's aiming to a different audience that usually (eg in Fiction 1 to US and Europe people, so she had to translate the english lyrics for the Japanese audience to understand) so I credited the page I took the lyrics from.

I was wondering, does anybody knows what Wakana and Keiko sing during the refrein? All I can hear is 'How I miss you' in between the two parts of the refrein. The other two lines sound something like 'I am in love' or 'I'm in the dark'. I actually have no idea :desksweat:
Could someone please help me? :plz:

Really? Cause I read every post in this thread and all I can find is multiple versions of the bridge translation, but not the few lines during the refreins.. Am I blind? :confu:

@George : Maybe what slyvia2021 means is the one that Keiko and Wakana sing after Hikaru sings:
anna ni issho datta no ni
kotoba hitotsu tooranai kasoku
shiteiku senaka ni ima wa
Wakana and Keiko kinda sings some lines like How I miss you etc. I only get the how i miss you part :XD:

Thanks ritardando, that's what I mean ^^
I'm quite sure they sing 'How I miss you', but after that Hikaru goes on singing the refrein and Keiko and Wakana sing 2 other lines which I can't hear. I was wondering if anyone has better ears for this :P

^ i think for 1st lines i hear they say "im in love..."
well not sure.. :XD:

Re:

Sylvia2021 said:
I was wondering, does anybody knows what Wakana and Keiko sing during the refrein? All I can hear is 'How I miss you' in between the two parts of the refrein. The other two lines sound something like 'I am in love' or 'I'm in the dark'. I actually have no idea :desksweat:
Could someone please help me? :plz:
I think it's "I'm in love"

I actually thought it was "I'm in your heart"...but it's very tough to tell :spotlight:

Back