Animelo Summer Live 2020/2021 Question

DeathyZA

I like Yuki
Good Day guys, just came upon this forum when I googled "Animelo summer live review" and I have a few questions to ask :)

So I'm from South Africa, and plan to visit Japan for 2 weeks from 25th August - 9th September, I chose those dates as I intend to go to the Animelo concert for the full 3 days, but I have no clue how it works with buying/getting tickets, either via a lottery or buying them from a 3rd party site~ Can someone please help me out with this, with the easiest way to get tickets for Animelo this year and how it works. Any other extra information will be appreciated :).

TIA!

Hi, the Animelo Summer Live 2020 dates should be announced at Anime Japan in March, just before the release of the Animelo Summer Live 2019 blu-rays.

The best way to get tickets is to buy the Animelo Summer Live 2019 blu-ray set as each day's videos include an application code for up to 2 tickets for a particular day's concert, assuming that the same practice as previous years is continued.

If you can get the blu-rays delivered to a friend in Japan they can apply using the application codes and if successful buy e-tickets that can be transferred to you (Line Ticket is used).

I might be able to assist.

Hi, the Animelo Summer Live 2020 dates should be announced at Anime Japan in March, just before the release of the Animelo Summer Live 2019 blu-rays.

The best way to get tickets is to buy the Animelo Summer Live 2019 blu-ray set as each day's videos include an application code for up to 2 tickets for a particular day's concert, assuming that the same practice as previous years is continued.

If you can get the blu-rays delivered to a friend in Japan they can apply using the application codes and if successful buy e-tickets that can be transferred to you (Line Ticket is used).

I might be able to assist.

Hi! Thanks for assisting! Do you know what dates they might set for animelo 2020? Since I have to book my tickets very soon, as I'm afraid of huge price jumps of the air tickets, its been going up and down everyday xD. I see they usually do animelo at the end of August, not sure this year as its the Olympics in Japan this year, if they gonna change the date to sooner or later.

So if I purchase the blu-ray set (if they do the whole lottery thing again), will I be guaranteed atleast tickets for either 1,2 or 3 days? Unfortunately I don't have friends in Japan as of yet (Plan to make some a month before my trip), and would greatly appreciate your help on this one! I plan to go for the full 3 day experience hopefully :)

@DeathyZA Every time that I have done the lottery application using the application coupons from the blu-ray's I've ended up with good seats. The number of application coupons available through the blu-rays is well under the capacity of Saitama Super Arena.

Traditionally Animelo Summer Live has been in the last full weekend of August but in 2019 it was on 30/31 August and 1st September.

The 2020 Paralympic games go until 6th September so Animelo Summer Live 2020 may be delayed beyond that date.

It would be best to wait for the official announcement of dates.

Last edited:
So Animelo Summer Live 2020 will be on 28/29/30 August.

Sweet! Thanks for the confirmation! Alright so can book my flights now. Alright, so how does this lottery system work if I purchase the blurays of last years concerts and I get the ticket, is it an international friendly ticket system, or do I have to get someone in Japan to do the lottery for me?

@DeathyZA going on last year you probably need to install Line on your mobile and have someone in Japan who also has Line installed can use the application codes from the blu-rays to help with the process.

@DeathyZA going on last year you probably need to install Line on your mobile and have someone in Japan who also has Line installed can use the application codes from the blu-rays to help with the process.

I have LINE installed, been using it to communicate with other people around the world~ Do you have anyone that will help me with the application codes when I get them?

@DeathyZA I'll be buying a set of blu-rays myself. From what I understand the limit of lottery entries is 2 per coupon, so it might be possible to have the same person do multiple entries then use Line Ticket to distribute the e-tickets.

I'll ask around.

Animelo Summer Live 2020 postponed to 27-29 August 2021 (existing tickets are valid for next year):

https://twitter.com/anisama/status/1265931142173061120

【アニサマ2020の開催延期に関する重要なお知らせ】
来る8/28(金)、29(土)、30(日)の開催を予定しておりました「アニメロサマーライブ2020 -COLORS-」の開催を延期とさせていただくことを決定いたしました。 #anisama

詳細はアニサマ公式HPをご覧ください。
https://anisama.tv/2020/news/detail_20052801.html

TOPICS
【アニメロサマーライブ2020 -COLORS- チケットご購入の皆様へ重要なお知らせ】
先日、緊急事態宣言解除とともに発表された行政によるイベント実施のガイドライン、及び、いまだ予断を許さない新型コロナウイルスの日本国内での感染の状況を鑑み、ご来場いただくお客様、並びに出演者、関係者の健康と安全を最優先に協議しました結果、来る2020年8月28日(金)~30日(日)の開催を予定しておりました「アニメロサマーライブ2020 -COLORS-」の開催を延期とさせていただくことを決定いたしました。

本イベントは国内最大のアニソンフェスイベントとして、本年も総勢60組147名の出演者を予定し、最高の夏をお届けするべく、昨年より発表、開催の準備を進めておりました。新型コロナウイルスによる感染が拡大する状況下におきましては、出演アーティストの皆様、並びにスタッフ、関係各所とともに、数か月に渡り、安全な形で開催できるかを含めた対策、対応の検討を重ねてまいりました。
演出の大幅な変更、各種専用機器の導入等も踏まえ、いわゆる「密」を回避する手法を探っておりましたが、延べ8万人以上の動員となる本イベントにおきましては、ファンの皆様、出演アーティスト、スタッフ全ての健康と安全を、完全に守り切ることは非常に困難であるという結論に至り、未発表の出演アーティストを残した状態ではありますが、苦渋の決断を下すこととなりました。
刻々と変わる状況に対し、関わる人員が多いフェスの特性上、調整や話し合いが多岐にわたり、最終的な結論が遅くなりましたことをご了承ください。

現在進行中のniconico先行の当落発表は5月29日(金)12時に予定通り行いますが、それ以降に予定していたチケット予約、並びに販売はすべて中止させていただきます。

「アニメロサマーライブ2020 -COLORS-」は繰り越し公演として、2021年8月27日(金)~29日(日)開催を目指し、再始動いたします。(埼玉県内の会場にて現在調整中です)
テーマ、及びテーマソングも継承し、アニサマならではの、皆さんと作り出す鮮やかな景色を見ることを目指し、スタッフ一同邁進してまいります。ぜひ応援を宜しくお願いいたします。

現在お手元にお持ちのチケット(電子チケット)は大切に保管いただき、今しばらくお待ちいただけますよう、お願い申し上げます。繰り越し公演の詳細のご案内、及び、残念ながら繰り越し公演にご来場いただけないお客様のチケットの払い戻し等の対応に関しましては、来月以降、確定次第、ご案内する予定です。

公演を楽しみにお待ちいただいておりましたお客様には、何卒ご理解賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

アニメロサマーライブ実行委員会
株式会社ドワンゴ・株式会社文化放送​

Understandable. This year is like 90% cancelled, lol. Hopefully it gets better...

Now I'm starting to get pissed. And I freaking hate Animelo cuz most of its trash. I'm not sure which is worse; Covid being overblown as fuck, or everyone just wimping/simping out.

https://twitter.com/SaitoPPP/status/1332981406348181505
Honored to have an opportunity to introduce ANISAMA to the world! Asaka
@AsakaOfficial
and I will commentate in English while watching great performances from ANISAMA's archives selected by AFA. Pls join us and enjoy together! #anisama

https://twitter.com/animefestasia/status/1332912308054601728

#AFAONLINE2020 Presenting Anisama Watch Party with Asaka and Koji Saito, the producer behind Animelo Summer Live! Join them as they commentate and appreciate some of the best moments in Animelo Summer Live!

AFA Singapore 2020 Online 5 & 6 Dec 2020 (FREE!)

https://afastation.com/afaonline2020-landing/

https://anisama.tv/2021/news/detail_21031401.html
Animelo Summer Live 2021 (27, 28, 29 August) first artists announced:

【DAY1】 8/27(金)
THE IDOLM@STER 765プロオールスターズ/i☆Ris/藍井エイル/ASCA/石原夏織/大橋彩香/岡崎体育/岸田教団&THE明星ロケッツ/スキマスイッチ/スピラ・スピカ/DIALOGUE+/富田美憂/西川貴教/Happy Around!/Peaky P-key/Photon Maiden/WANDS 他

【DAY2】 8/28(土)
アイドルマスター シャイニーカラーズ/亜咲花/Argonavis/GYROAXIA/井口裕香/オーイシマサヨシ/大黒摩季/鬼頭明里/GRANRODEO/栗林みな実/鈴木愛奈/鈴木雅之/鈴木愛理/東山奈央/TrySail/halca 他

【DAY3】 8/29(日)
Assault Lily [一柳隊]/雨宮 天/伊藤美来/内田真礼/OLDCODEX/楠木ともり/SHOW BY ROCK!!/鈴木このみ/鈴木みのり/高槻かなこ/TRUE/仲村宗悟/早見沙織/RAISE A SUILEN/ReoNa 他

Back