Animelo Summer Live 2018 “OK!” 24,25,26 August

Heya I found this thread/forum google looking up stuff about animelo

I was wondering if they do name/id checks?
I want to buy tickets off of some japanese ticket auction sites (ticket street) but the good seats are all listed as male names
unfortunately I'm not a male :/
My Japanese sucks so I'm looking for info in English lol

(sorry if this is bad forum etiquette ;;)

Heya I found this thread/forum google looking up stuff about animelo

I was wondering if they do name/id checks?
I want to buy tickets off of some japanese ticket auction sites (ticket street) but the good seats are all listed as male names
unfortunately I'm not a male :/
My Japanese sucks so I'm looking for info in English lol

(sorry if this is bad forum etiquette ;;)

I haven't had a name check for Animelo Summer Live concerts.

Are you hoping to get to all 3 days? I could ask a friend who had some tickets.

I haven't had a name check for Animelo Summer Live concerts.

Are you hoping to get to all 3 days? I could ask a friend who had some tickets.

I'm hoping for day one mostly (arena A4,6 or B4,5,6)
but if your friend has more days I'll be willing to pay for those too if the seats are good :)
ticket street has them at like >$200usd for these seats for just day one ;;

Another question: Do they really follow the block + order number? If I was #10 for block A-3 would I really be the 10th person to go into the block? Could someone with #5 from block A-1/2 sneak into the A-3 block?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping for day one mostly (arena A4,6 or B4,5,6)
but if your friend has more days I'll be willing to pay for those too if the seats are good :)
ticket street has them at like >$200usd for these seats for just day one ;;

Another question: Do they really follow the block + order number? If I was #10 for block A-3 would I really be the 10th person to go into the block? Could someone with #5 from block A-1/2 sneak into the A-3 block?
Hi, my friend has tentatively used all tickets but will let me know otherwise.

Once you get tickets they are for specific seats.

Hi, my friend has tentatively used all tickets but will let me know otherwise.

Once you get tickets they are for specific seats.

Thanks for the help! <3

I guess I'll just get the scalped tickets from ticket street
since they dont check ID lol

Hi, I'm from Australia and making my first trip to Japan for Animelo 2018. Does anyone know where else I could go looking for a reasonably priced ticket for day 2 or 3. I am currently looking at fromjapan.co.jp.

Hi, I'm from Australia and making my first trip to Japan for Animelo 2018. Does anyone know where else I could go looking for a reasonably priced ticket for day 2 or 3. I am currently looking at fromjapan.co.jp.

In 2012 and 2013 I used fromjapan.co.jp to access Yahoo! Auctions. After not being successful for the 2014 tickets, I made sure to buy the blu-rays of the 2014 concerts onwards and used the codes included with them to go in the first ticket lottery (my travel agent's representatives in Tokyo did all the actual ticket lottery bidding and purchases).

Seating arrangement appears to be this: https://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/seat_view/stadium_end01/ (based on my ticket allocations for this year).

Currently almost all tickets on the re-sale site is going for 30000 yen. Is it the case that on 14 July, the lottery tickets will be issued from the official distributer so that a lot more tickets will flood into the re-sale site? Or are prices likely to still hover around 30000 yen or possibly even go higher?

Ooh, that's expensive, I managed to get tickets in 2012 and 2013 around the 10,000 yen mark. The last ticket lottery won't have that many tickets (people who had won tickets at the previous lottery and not paid/collected them, areas with partially obscured views), so I doubt that the prices will go down much unless everyone is holding prices as high as possible for as long as possible.

PS my tickets have my name printed on them in Roman letters (other times tickets have my name in katakana).

If I arrive at 2pm on the first day, will it be possible for me to buy a light stick and other goods in time for the concert at 4pm? or is the line going to be unimaginely long (if so, what's the likely wait time from past experience?) or the items will be sold out?

If I arrive at 2pm on the first day, will it be possible for me to buy a light stick and other goods in time for the concert at 4pm? or is the line going to be unimaginely long (if so, what's the likely wait time from past experience?) or the items will be sold out?
Yes, the queues are pretty quick and general merchandise doesn't sell out on the first day usually.

You may need to be early for artist-specific merchandise though. Toilet queues are long also, so go well before the start of the concert if you can and take plenty of water or Pocari Sweat or similar in with you.

Hey, hope everyone has secured the tickets they wanted? Not sure if there is another forum that has more foreigners going to Anisama 2018. I'm looking to find some people to meet up and chat before the concert. Of course if anyone here wants to meet up, feel free to message me! Cheers!

Hey, hope everyone has secured the tickets they wanted? Not sure if there is another forum that has more foreigners going to Anisama 2018. I'm looking to find some people to meet up and chat before the concert. Of course if anyone here wants to meet up, feel free to message me! Cheers!

I looked around before and found only two people who had posted Animelo Summer Live reviews in English before the review that I posted for the 2011 concerts.

There are a few English speaking fans on twitter from outside Japan who also attend Animelo Summer Live but I appear to be the most regular attendee (2011-2013,2015-present all concerts at Saitama Super Arena).

Happy to meet up with anyone else going this year.

I looked around before and found only two people who had posted Animelo Summer Live reviews in English before the review that I posted for the 2011 concerts.

There are a few English speaking fans on twitter from outside Japan who also attend Animelo Summer Live but I appear to be the most regular attendee (2011-2013,2015-present all concerts at Saitama Super Arena).

Happy to meet up with anyone else going this year.
Yeah, I guess it goes to show how Anisama was not designed to be a foreigner friendly concert. When i also went to the Hatsune Miku Magical mirai Concerts last year it was significantly easier to find and interact with the foreigner community.

Yeah, I guess it goes to show how Anisama was not designed to be a foreigner friendly concert. When i also went to the Hatsune Miku Magical mirai Concerts last year it was significantly easier to find and interact with the foreigner community.

It appeared to me to be on a similar level to FictionJunction Club memberships - you need a friend or agent in Japan to handle the process of getting tickets.

It appeared to me to be on a similar level to FictionJunction Club memberships - you need a friend or agent in Japan to handle the process of getting tickets.
Yeah exactly, which is how I got my tickets, having a Japanese friend enter the lottery for me.
With Magical Mirai 2017 last year, the official website has a seperate lottery exclusively for foreigners as well as a ticket + Accomodation package option.

so are we gonna do a small forum meetup? I'll be going on day 1 :)
any opinion on which of the three would be better?
arena A8 50th-99th in or
arena A4 210th in or
arena A2 40th-60th in
They're all around 30,000 yen unfortunately

Back