Animelo Summer Live 2013 -FLAG NINE-

Kugayama

Wow... as expected, just after the release of the Animelo Summer Live 2012 videos has taken place, Animelo Summer Live 2013 -FLAG NINE- has been announced, now spread over 3 days with the first announcement of artists:

August 23

ALI PROJECT
ZAQ
Minori Chihara
ChouCho
nano.RIPE
May'n

August 24

Angela
Sumire Uesaka
Minami Kuribayashi
GRANRODEO
T-Pistonz+KMC

August 25

Maon Kurosaki
Yukari Tamura
Hiroaki "TOMMY"" Tominaga
Nana Mizuki
Mamoru Miyano

At first glance there are enough well-known artists on each day to be enjoyable.

Official site: http://www.anisama.tv/

Wow 3 days now, great! FictionJunction should be invited with this extra day.. I'm hoping lol (Kalafina has more chances, but won't be recorded, so I don't even care if they perform there).

Yay nano.RIPE! Minami, Nana Mizuki, Maon, I like those two.
I just can't stand Angela and May'n :uh..:

^ I find that it is enjoyable even if you don't like all the acts... the secret guests and collaborations also make it an unforgettable experience.

Megumi Nakajima has been announced for August 24 - a different day from May'n... I wonder if there will be a secret collaboration anyway?

even if i'm going(that would be impossible :plot: ) i'll go for August 25th only since there's nana & yukarin :ohoho:
it would be great if these two do some collaboration like 2008 :sohappy:

^ Last year Chiaki Ishikawa was a relatively late announcement, so I expect her to still be included this year.

yes I agree with kugayama since there's like no way she won't get invited (unless she chose not to go) :P

New artist announcements (pardon the use of Google translate):

Anisama 2013 artists added Announced! 8/23 (Fri): Konomi Suzuki, Milky Holmes 8/24 (Sat): Psychic Lover, Nanamori during ☆ Goraku part 8/25 (Sun) Kanako Ito, Nomizu Iori appeared decision!

OK, leaving in 2 hours, hope to enjoy it all, staying around the corner from the stadium in the Owl Hotel Omiya.

Checked into the Owl Hotel Omiya after getting my tickets from ID Tours South Pacific in Shimbashi, heading back to Saitama Super Arena straight away.

Day 1 now over, Sato-san was good on drums, good to hear Sorairo days (sp) by Shoko Nakagawa, Saint Seiya live, and the Girls und Panzer OP, along with Don't Be Late by May'n and Terminated by Minori Chihara.

The opener was a duet between Minorin and Arika of Ali Project.

thanks for the mini-report, kuga!

maybe you should make your own thread to post about the rest of your trip... :psst:

Day 2, Megumi Nakajima, Angela, LiSA, Minami Kuribayashi, the Idolmaster something or other, Psychic Lover... good show but no amazing suprises.

Back