Alicia here! HI! new member, me!

D

Daimaru

Hi everyone :ohoho:
I'm Daimaru :sparkleguy: a 14 yr-old girl xD
you can call me Alice since my real name is Alicia lol.
I absolutely love Kalafina and FictionJunction.
and and YUKI KAJIURA :shy:

ok, nothing more to say :dote:
i wanna meet new friends xD :sohappy:

Hi Alice,

Nice to meet you! I hope you have fun with us crazy fans here, hehe. :innocent:

@ilovesunflowers: What name can i call you? xD
crazy? Count me in! haha.
I love them, they're so awesome right? :nosebleed:

Welcome to.. our Crazy family tree! (wait, now that don't make any sense.. lol.. oh well..)

Welcome to CPM, Daimaru!
I'm moonlight! I think you can see that though.. :XD: Have fun here like everyone else.. Two weeks here and you'll be as crazy as me! :sohappy: or maybe in a much shorter peirod of time..lolz!

@Moonlight04 : Yeah, crazy. well, Yuki's super duper good maybe that's why the fans are getting so crazy for them, include me. lol xD What name can i call you by the way? :shy:

yes.. maybe.. :XD: I love them so much! :sohappy:

Call me Moon! :XD: That's how Wikki calls me.. and he's a close friend in cpm.. he's absolutely Keiko obsessed.. lol.. he's a lot crazier than us.. :XD: oh.. I've heard from some other members that our admin is crazy too.. :sohappy: lol.. I hope she doesn't see this post.. oh, please don't let her see this post.. :uh..:

^ oh really? Keiko's really a beautiful woman. I love her hair! it really suits her much haha! all people in this forum is crazy for them lol. [smallcaps]i can see your post.. not blind [/smallcaps]:ohoho:

^lol.. I love all members of both Kalafina and FictionJunction.. I mean all of them! of course Yuki too..! :sohappy: Oh Kera-san I'm so sorry! sorry! Don't punish me please! :omg:

can you still read it?? :XD:

really? yea they're all good. hmm no, not good but excellent! :ohoho: I really love Yuki she can sing and write songs and plays piano and and... beautiful! lol

"Oh Kera-san I'm so sorry! sorry! Don't punish me please"
^ that's what you said :P i "copy, paste" it :plot:

Haha.. I knew you can read it.. since it appears in the upper left screen.. :XD: But why did you repeat it? :omg: Oh, well.. She'd be able to read it herself anyway.. :uh..: so that simply means :imdead:

lol who's Kera anyway? :innocent:
its a proof to show you that i can read it :stars:
don't worry, maybe that Kera doesnt bite..

Kera-san is our admin.. :shy: I think she was the one who founded this site.. :confu:

Oh, she bites! :uh..: maybe.. I myself don't know.. But what if she does!? :omg:

Ohh right :V: she doesn't bite, i guess.
After all.. you haven't done anything wrong, have you? :plot:

umm.. uhh... :uh..: lol

hehe.. Can u play with me at the testing and spam section? no one's replying on my posts.. lol only if you wouldn't mind though.. :innocent:

^ ohh sure why not? so you flooded that section and no one's there to play with you? that's sad :ohoho:

I didn't actually flooded it.. :sohappy: lol but it would be fun if there is someone to play to.. lol :sohappy:

^ I've already posted! :dote:
Hoorai! yea, not flooded with ur name lol

please post in "dear fictionjunction cpm style"I'm really starting to like that thread.. lol :sohappy:

Back