「akatsuki no kuruma ~ReTracks」and 「Mizu no Akashi ~ReTracks」

J

joel_jman

This is NOT an official annoncement!

After watching PHASE 23, before the ending credits, Akatsuki no Kuruma was played. I did recognize the change/addition in the instruments used.

Looking at the ending credits...

:nophoto:

OMG :ohoho:
Re-tracks!!!
I see a possible Gundam seed Re-tracked album version by Yuki sama!
:nosebleed:

Do you think akatsuki no kuruma ~ReTracks will be B-side of (maybe) FJ new single distance?

^ it hasn't actually been announced as a new FJ single, I don't think :XD: But maybe there'll be a Gundam Retracks album including Distance + retracks of other songs? :ayashii: :sohappy:

But then on the other hand...if that's so, my hopes for a full ver. eternal blue will be put on hold again... :omg:

Life is cruel :cry:

Haha...just thought of a worst-case scenario; they don't officially release Distance at all (like with eternal blue) nor do they release a Gundam Retracks album and no FJ single or album comes out either...

That'd really be the worst... :uh..: :rain:

Wow :sohappy: I think that it will either be release as standalone single (low possibility), or as c/w of "distance" (high possibility), or will be included inside the next FJ album (also high). There's nothing on hold.

"retracks" SERIES had already been announced. remember?

"anni ni issho ~retracks" is the first in the series.

though, I think only the yuki-songs are being re-arranged since the first two OPs weren't re-arranged.

Can someone upload the part of the episode where its played because the gundam site doesnt let me stream it (region limitation ) :plz:

gundam seed 23
tokyotosho
google

The ReTracks isn't horrible but nothing really worthwhile either. It's better than Anna ReTracks. PS. They use those songs worse than BeeTrain, lol.

thanks!. From what hearing, the retracks version is closer to the live one but they have kept the percussion from the original songs and replaced the violin with strings.
P.S: Agree, the song seems totally unrelated with the scene :uh..:

Wow I hope they will release re-tracks version of this song! :ayashii:

yuki made a retracks of akatsuki no kuruma ? :sohappy:

wow, this is a good sign she may make some other gundam seed songs after anna ni re-tracks and this one :sohappy:

the 2nd song is mizu no akashi ? :sohappy:

but it will be Rie Tanaka, right ? :confu:

:stars:

am still stuck in phase 26 of the anime :ohoho:

they'll shorten the episodes to 48, ryt? so I guess distance will be the last ED for the series

that's 3 new singles for the HD remastered

though am hoping the OPs would also get retracks ver

Please, PLEASE THE 'MIZU NO AKASHI' BE IN THE EVERLASTING SONGS VERSION, I WANT THE INSTRUMENTAL OF THAT VERSION :wai:

Back