“After Eden” Special LIVE 2011 + LIVE TOUR & HOUSE LIVE 2012

Updated the information on the 1st post. I paste it here for those who are too lazy to click. :plot:

Code:
~Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2012 “After Eden”~

Jan 7, 2012 (Sat) NHK Hall / Osaka
Jan 8, 2012 (Sun) NHK Hall / Osaka
Jan 20, 2012 (Fri) Chukyo University Center for Culture & Arts / Nagoya
Jan 28, 2012 (Sat) Nakano Sun Plaza / Tokyo
Jan 29, 2012 (Sun) Nakano Sun Plaza / Tokyo
Feb 4, 2012 (Sat) Shibuya Public Hall (aka. CC Lemon Hall) / Tokyo [TOUR FINAL]

~Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2012 “After Eden” LIVE HOUSE ver.~

Jan 9, 2012 (Mon) CLUB QUATTRO / Hiroshima
Jan 22, 2012 (Sun) DRUM LOGOS / Fukuoka
Feb 2, 2012 (Thu) Shibuya O-EAST / Tokyo

Please credit if you post it anywhere, kay?

Thank you so much! What's the difference between the bare Live tour and the Live House ver ? :confu:

Wow so many lives! almost as much as the kajiura anniversary :XD:

Dont worry we always credit our sources!

OMG Hiroshima :omg: then I guess some of the money will go for the "Reconstruction" :plot:

Perhaps, if the tickets are sold out enough, there'll be a Europe tour considered? :sparkleguy: If there was a tour of Asia...

I will never let this go!

Re:

george1234 said:
Thank you so much! What's the difference between the bare Live tour and the Live House ver ? :confu:

House lives have smaller venues and different sound system, IINM. Other than that, idk.

They added one more date for Nagoya. The registration form(?) will be attached in the newest FJC bulletin.

KALAFINA SPECIAL LIVE 2011 & LIVE TOUR 2012

Looks like the musician is out for the live

Kalafina LIVEサポートメンバー発表!!

11月25日に開催される“After Eden” Special LIVE 2011および、来年度のツアーKalafina LIVE TOUR 2012 “After Eden”のサポートメンバーが決定致しました!!

Guitar:是永巧一
Drums:佐藤強一
Bass:高橋“Jr.”知治
Violin:今野均
Keyboard:櫻田泰啓
Manipulator:大平佳男

The usual~ :cheer: Thanks for posting! :sohappy:

There is a thread about the tour way down at the bottom of the page, though, so this probably should've gone in there.

^ wasn't your point to ask if the musicians for Livehouse version will be same or not?

Yes XD but my question consisted of 2 part so your yes could be to either "Are these musician only for the bare After Eden Tour" and "or for the HOUSE ver too ?" if yes was going to the first it would mean that other ones would be announced for house, while if it was going to the second that they would be the same for the house ones.

http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/info.html

53378320201111152239541638392652627_000.jpg

Back