After Eden Special Live 2011 BD/DVD

can you give me another artist as good as the at the live!?, because from my point of view there's no artist as good as them

I think Nana Mizuki is very good at singing live too. she has a really powerful and strong voice live. thousend times better then the cd version.

I watched After Eden Live today too.
somehow I liked red moon live more I think.. but maybe it was the fault of my cousins TV. somehow the tone sound weird.. so different from my TV or PC. XDD

the only thing that was terrible for me was "snow falling"
i didn't liked the song from the beginning. but sometimes, when I hear a song live then I start to like it in the end. but this was meh..
wakana's voice was creepy.. too high and glaring. X__x my ears hurt..

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
afterstory said:
there's only two artist/s i aprreciate when it comes to live
1st. Kalafina/FJ
2nd. Celtic woman (from scotland)

Ummm...I believe Celtic Woman lip-synchs in their lives. :imdead:

Anyway, I agree with Cerise on basically everything. And now that it's been established that the singers of Kala have some problems singing even if they're standing still or wearing monitors, I actually find that I'm more content with them. I don't feel any need to make excuses for their problems anymore, but I also don't feel troubled by them. Except Wakana lately...

What does wearing the monitors do? :confu:

^
afaik ear-monitors' function is only to hear themselves singing... It's just like when you're singing in group, closing one of your ear made you can hear your own voice and can control whether you're out of tune or not.

Back