After Eden inspired Pics

thanks! I think I will wait to post more until I have about 3 pics done, since there are still a lot of songs to cover. I think the order I will do them in is: Mune no Yukue, neverending, symphonia, Kugatsu, Eden, and destination unknown. :dote:

Actually I think symphonia is going to take awhile, since I have something awesome in mind. Mune no Yukue is almost done and i may do destination unknown next since I like the song more. heh

Here are two more. Mune no Yukue and Kugatsu. Mune no Yukue is simple and I like it. For Kugatsu I drew the part about having the red string around the pinky. heh I think it turned out well.

MunenoYukue.jpg

Kugatsu.jpg

i rreally like kotonoha! it seems so evil and dark... just like the song! i always get scared of that song because of the haunty introduction :omg:

^Hehe Thanks. I was going for that. I love how that one turned out, it's probably one of my favorite originals. And one of my favorite new songs as well, I love that underwater feel (at least that's how I describe it) and I guess it does sound creepy in the beginning. :dote:

your drawing so inspired..
especially the colour
i like it verymuch :dote:

cute and creative imagination Lina!

So far my favourite kotonoha :shy:

Here are destination unknown:
destinationunknown.jpg

and Eden:
Eden.jpg

Only 2 that are left are neverending and symphonia :dote: Might hold off on those since I have Christmas cards to draw. Eden is my mom's. Just noticed that they are both winged and reaching for something lol

Thank you! I had something like this in mind in the beginning for it but then it kind of grew into something else. :shy:

Thank you minna. Hopefully soon I will get the Christmas cards done so I can do neverending and symphonia, the last two.

Back