Achilles to Kame Blu-Ray announced (with English subtitles)

Yet one more thing set for release on that day :XD:

Pripri OST
Madoka Best
this

Is it some big celebration for japan or its just coincidence ?

Wish I still cared for this movie. I liked it when I watched it on the big screen but trying to watch it again later was a chore.

Yet one more thing set for release on that day :XD:

Pripri OST
Madoka Best
this

Is it some big celebration for japan or its just coincidence ?

tons of things released every day. it's just coincidentally lots of kajiura related things will be released on that day. not surprising at all.

so what is the movie about?

Cossette was a supernatural horror story about idolizing a subject (or maybe artistic results would be more accurate) rather than the IRL horrors of delusions (or aspirations, depending how you look at it) of artists, their art and people close to them (presented in a very off-beat manner) so I don't know if I'd compare the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched Achilles to Kame and liked it more than most of the Beat Takeshi movies I've seen. Having listened to the soundtrack before watching the movie, I was expecting more of a straightforward drama and was prepared to be bored. But it was a lot more interesting, absurd, and sardonic than I expected. Although Yuki's score is pretty and low-key and works fairly unobtrusively in the movie, I think the gentle, sentimental, and nostalgic mood of the music doesn't quite fit the off-beat, ironic, and cynical tone of the movie. Although maybe this clash was intentional. I'm also curious why Yuki hasn't worked on more live action films.

She did, what do you think Eien no Nispa and Hanako to Anne are ? And in the past she did tokyo kyodai , ruby fruit, tsuki

Back