About The THREE WORD STORY Thread

Hello General & Spam citizens!

As some of you may have already noticed... the THREE WORD STORY thread is missing. You guys are probably wondering what happened to it, hehe. To make a long story short, I accidentally deleted the thread while cleaning up some spambots earlier today, but don't worry Sudrien said that he would try to restore it. If that doesn't work, you guys can start a new thread and I will try to be more careful when deleting spam posts.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

:cry:

.... :ohoho:

(I just find it really funny that the Densetsu no Quitter and Master of the appendice pretty much evolved his typo power to include deleting threads :XD:)

Sorry folks, no thread posts in the database. Nothing for me to recover.

Good reminder for me to set off a backup, though.

@Eddie エディ : Next time try to be more careful, when there's a warning (!) nexxt to a thread name, it means that there's one or more reported posts in it, but not that the whole thread is reported, unless the thread was created by the spambot :)

It will be fine, eddie. It just goes along with your job... Keep up the good work, but be more careful! :ayashii:

@George I know that, it's just that I had opened all the threads in tabs and wasn't paying attention to what I was deleting.
Again, I'm sorry for deleting it. :cry:

^ Pat pat. Never mind!

So do we start a new story? I remember someone did a recap a few pages back...start from there again?

Re:

Black Sword said:
.... :ohoho:

(I just find it really funny that the Densetsu no Quitter and Master of the appendice pretty much evolved his typo power to include deleting threads :XD:)

LOL :XD:
Eddie is now densetsu no deleter!

Verty made a backup in a separate thread last october, it's a bit far back but it's better than nothing! viewtopic.php?p=209681#p209681

Its ok, Eddie.

Well, however you all decide, it will be ok :XD:

Back