a request for a piano recording <3

Kerahna

Administrator
Hey ^^; to the people who have equipment for recording, can someone please play the piano of sajin no kanata e and record it? i :XD: want to listen to it ~ and my piano hasnt been tuned for 5 years :omgwtf:

here is the sheet music, it is not hard
http://www.mediafire.com/?lmyjrxyg1tb

tnx for the sheets XD ... but i won't pay it (i have no recording stuff nor a real piano -.-)

Chibi

I'm afraid I don't have time to study the piece right now because I'm moving. Maybe in a month or so. I'll print the piece and put in on the large stack of Kajuria pieces to study.

Okay... Even though I don't have time this week, I managed to squeeze in 2 hours of work especially for Kerahna. I'm only doing this because of your achievement (recognition by Kajiura herself!) and the 3 Kajiura pieces you sent.

A MIDI will have to do for now. Maybe I can make time to study the piece in the future, I'm certain I can master it but I know it will take a lot of studying because I'm not a very advanced (or at least not very experienced) piano player yet.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YI3RWIMG

Ps.: I know it starts sounding really bad after 4:34 minutes, but I guarantee you: that's what the sheets say!
Pps. I demand random words of praise!

rofl x)
Thank you very much rvd!!!! :aww:
*insert random words of praise x 999999999*

i thought that part was weird too when i played it but i thought it was just me being stupid and sucking ^^;

a midi, on megaupload? :twitch:

The high F# in the 89th measure should definitely be an F.
You can play the piano? I demand a recording of some kind!

on my 5-year-untuned block of wood? hahahaa better save your ears for when YOU play it ^^

thank you allexiel ^_^ <3
and rvd ahh you are so good x) i am looping it~
i want a digital piano~ half of the reason is to be like yuki >_> but for practical reasons too ^^;

I'm gonna live in an appartment with a store below and houses above... a headphone is very useful. Also you don't have to tune it and the electronic piano's of late have become reeeaally good. Mine came out one-and-a-half year ago.

xD that's very nice rvd x)
thank you ! =D that's really interesting to hear a piano version x)
the sheet takes the main tune of the song, hmmmmm i thought there will be something more! an arrengement for piano for example huhuhu (no i'm asking too much xD)
omg you're right the end sounds strange xD
aahh without voices it's too sange but it's still good x)

ha,kerahna,you can find some piano scores in Baidu yuki's bar if you want to play :dote:

If there weren't over 100 songs that I like better than this one, I'd make a better arrangement for you :XD: . First I'll finish my arrangements of "M19+20" and the recording of "Please Call My Name."

This guy just uses broken chords half the time (which starts to get boring), or full chords (maybe he is originally a keyboard or organ player?) and he gets most of the chords wrong in the solo. I would have done a better job, and that's not bragging.

Er... if that was at Prima Vista (which basically means playing the song at first sight), your friend plays better than I do :twitch:

I still have to study lots before getting it right.

Back