A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

1789509967430.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdOzpbhElzF
Another cute one from a set.
 
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdT53kXkinb/

LL posted pics from a summer recording with Kajiura Emiko Kaori, she specifies it for song not released yet.
Glad that Kaori's getting her own time with the two youngin's. I would like it if she and Emiko were to have vocal trade-offs and she wasn't just providing harmony fills like Yuriko (which is perfect for her by the way, since she's the final spice on most songs).
 
Anime Broadcast 15th Anniversary × "Witch on the Holy Night" Theatrical Release Celebration Collaborative Visual Reveal Video
 
What's the song that was playing? FJ I imagine (heard Wakana's voice).
for Kajiura's side:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FtP54_Ha2w

There's no track specific credits on Fate/Zero but definitely no Wakana in credits for OST2/disc2. I think the general consensus is Yuriko with Eri. v( '')v I would add Kajiura/Fion to it but she's not credited so... who knows...
 
https://www.instagram.com/p/DeMoPo-ozV2/?img_index=6&stkn=MWxiZjVkaWlja2F4Ng==

From Kanako Hara's IG

kanako_hara_ 劇伴Recな日々でした~!

素晴らしいミュージシャンの皆さまにお力を貸していただ

とっても幸せです。

たくさん世界を広げていただき感動の嵐でした! 音楽を聴いていただけるのはまだ先ですが... ありがとうございました。

Guitar 芳賀義彦
Bass 神林亮太
Drums 柏倉隆史
Percussion 福長雅夫、野崎めぐみ
Strings 室屋光一郎ストリングス
Flute 坂本圭
Oboe 最上峰行
Clarinet 中ヒデヒト
Fagotto 古賀朝也
Horn 柳谷信、阿部華苗
Trumpet 吉澤達彦
Trombone 半田信英
Steelpan 宮本まいこ
Lute, Mandolin, Ukulele 久野幹史
Uilleann Pipes, Ocarina, Tin Whistle 野口明夫
Chorus Joelle、貝田由里子
Engineer 浜田純伸
 
Back
Top