A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

Oh poop she was previously excited to MDZS song. Really thought for another collab, no more expectations for another Kajiura song then lol (I like wonderland tho so s'kay)

I found a kinda old anime called Non Non Biyori that would fit perfectly to Kajiura, judging by the soundtrack it already has by Hiromi Mizutani (which is so good and relaxing), which is something like the satoyama soundtrack. I wish she did some slice of life anime for a different style of music instead of always getting action stuff.

So I watched a video that stated Kajiura said in some interview the SAO movie was finished, buuuut it didn't have the source... anyone knows if it's true? Kajiura did have a couple of recent interviews.
If it's true then our speculah ended up being more SAO kek.

So I watched a video that stated Kajiura said in some interview the SAO movie was finished, buuuut it didn't have the source... anyone knows if it's true? Kajiura did have a couple of recent interviews.
That would be disappointing lol

A new project is loooong overdue

Celest on Twitter: "Regarding today's info about Progressive So according to Kajiura: • The production of the movie is now finished • They won't announce the release date until they're sure of them, trying not to upset fans • They "hope" to release it during spring https://t.co/Wm1mV6K9eF 27:15 https://t.co/t4Urz6zTox" / Twitter

It was translated by wholesome SAO bird from Kajiura's previous radio appearance. Spoiler queen! (ik she had permission anyway lol)

I think there would be more news regarding her involvement in other works since all her fj lives cancelled and I believe most artist can get more revenue from doing lives especially when most of it are sold outs. The only thing she can maintain her livelihood for now is to compose more tho I'm sure she had millions on her bank lol.

^ Isn't it late to announce a spring movie release ? (we're 3-5 months left before summer)
Dunno if we also have to take into consideration "86" anime by the same studio, announced for spring

Back on Aimer's topic :
Oh poop she was previously excited to MDZS song. Really thought for another collab, no more expectations for another Kajiura song then lol (I like wonderland tho so s'kay)
You were talking about the 4 songs that still had to be announced ? I've noticed the update (only?) today

3 cold rain
4 トリル
5 地球儀
10 ever after

But she hasn't tweeted about it or the composers yet.
At least no Sawano here. Does it also mean that she won't be a special guest on his new album (3 more tba) ?

931D8372-2D22-456C-AF8D-FBBA698BE834.jpeg
Here’s the track-lengths apparently. If it’s right, then Wonderland is five minutes!

These tracks were announced with the album, I think that Kajiura would have tweeted about this if it was the case ?

You can listen to some music during 11 seconds at the beginning of the walpurgis album teaser. Could be that prologue. To me, it sounds like Kajiura. Or just be part of wonderland.

Pure speculations again:

1) Fiction (2003) and Fiction II (2011).
2) FJ LiSA still pending since 2019.
3) 2021: Fiction II 10 Years anniversary. They usually like to celebrate anything in Japan. Just sayin'.
4) Soundtrack Special should have been held on February 7th with OLDCODEX.
5) KNY Season 2 announced today (February 14th).

@Nightmare 's speculation back in 2019 (before season 1)
https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1085184637985386497
Kajiura went to OLDCODEX concert... D-did Kajiura already spoiled the one in charge of OP/ED for Kimetsu no Yaiba? And she will be handling the composition?? This is purely speculation but I don't see any reason why she would go to a concert of them suddenly then I remembered the picture uploaded by Kugayama of Highway Star artists...

Yasunori Mori(former agent of Kajiura from spacecraft but still working with her until now) - Executive staff of Highway Star -> OLDCODEX etc. were handled by the said management -> OP Theme song artist of God Eater -> Anime done by ufotable -> ufotable in charge of Kimetsu no Yaiba -> music by Kajiura and Shiina

Two problems tho: it's a male band(lol) and depends if they will use lantis/sony music artist for the anime. And remember that time when she went to SH concert where Joelle is kind of surfacing around Kajiura due to LORD? What I'm trying to say is that she won't go to some concert if there's no meaning behind it. PURELY SPECULATION THOUGH but kind of interesting tweet haha
@Nightmare 's more recent speculation
Oof I thought he's the vocalist in the band cause Kajiura went to their concert before...And OLDCODEX vocalist is the husband of LiSA. So probably artwork then? Cause I don't think Kajiura will put someone in composition/lyricist in her own project
If by then artwork, then possibly new FJ single/album?
Live painting sounds possible too since it's a soundtrack live haha

Many coincidences. What if:
- FictionJunction new album including "from the edge" and KNY S2 OP/ED
- Fiction III with artwork by OLDCODEX, maybe more, and including some kind of KNY theme reinterpretation (for promotional purposes oc)

I mean, it's about time ? And an announcement had certainly to be made during the soundtrack special.

Ah well at that time anything is possible since they haven't announce the one to handle the music production (Sony music/Lantis etc.) and God Eater is tied to Bandai Namco and OLDCODEX is kinda affiliated to it. But as I said at that time it is possible for Kajiura to still provide for any OP/ED at that time hehe. Now that Sony Music c/o LiSA will be singing both OP/ED that changes everything lol. And we know that Kimetsu went super big in Japan now Aniplex will capitalize it so if it isn't LiSA then their promoted artist will do for sure. But correct me if I'm wrong but in one of production interview during the broadcast regarding the music artist they kinda confirmed they want "consistency"-meaning LiSA will sing both OP/ED during season 1-until 26? episodes lol so 99% chance same format of season 1 OR they could go another artist to sing both OP/ED but they will def. get flamed for it haha.

As to the OLDCODEX speculation, well I was kinda both correct and wrong on that note lol. Well she will collab on one of their members but I guess not for a song? But still unconfirmed so anything can happen~

That's true, LiSA, LiSA everywhere. Rather unlikely to happen:

- LiSA x OLDCODEX by Yuki Kajiura?
- "Gurenge" & "from the edge" until the final season?

kek

Vintage:
2011-01-06 to 2011-04-21

So... no. We had that anniversary website with no news for the show's start in January, now we're getting an event for the show's ending in April. Whether that's intentional or just COVID-related who knows. ;p

TBH... I don't think I care much about Madoka2 at this point. It just feels too late (unless they announce it's dropping in July already).
I'd rather get an update on Magia Record Part 2 so I can hopefully finish that story arc and vibe to the OST.

Last edited:
Back