A Kajiura SPECULAH thread, apparently.

Haha same people as KnK. Its very likely. Im not against it but FSN HF was below expectations, even sao surpassed it in music 😅

魔法少女まどか☆マギカ 10周年記念サイト (madoka-magica.com)

Madoka 10 anni website!!

On another news.....
Kajiura, Hitoshi Konno, Remi? and Aimer same day recording?

梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura on Twitter: "レコーディングでしたの……ただいま!透明シートを使ったり間隔をたっぷり開けたり色々気をつけながらも素敵な音をたくさんたくさん頂いてしあわせ……(*'-'*)。ミュージシャンの皆様スタジオのみなさまエンジニアのみなさまありがとうございました!本年もどうぞよろしくお願い致します!" / Twitter
Remi liked the tweet(she only do it rarely lol)

Remi_Official on Twitter: "誕生日にして仕事初めの日でした♫大好きな作家さまのドラマチックでカッコいい曲を気持ちよく歌ってきて、最高の日でした✨ https://t.co/EZaeJiX3ro" / Twitter
Her birthday too!!

Aimer&staff on Twitter: "今日の歌は自分的ベストを更新したよ。 自分をもっともっと信じていいんだと思える歌が歌えたよ。 バンドメンバーの演奏で歌えるのが本当に本当に幸せ。最高なんだよ。 チームのみなさんに感謝してます。ありがたくて頼もしくて尊敬してるんだ。 今日はとても幸せでその事みんなに伝えたくなったよ。" / Twitter

今野均 on Twitter: "今年もおそらく1番多く来る事になるであろう都内スタジオ。 沢山この風景が観られますように。 よろしくお願い致します。 https://t.co/aQc2eWdTVv" / Twitter

Is Aimer basically saying that she has recorded a new song that has become her favorite one ? If yes I hope it’s a Kajiura’s one. Pretty sure it’s not but still

Last edited:
I'm betting on Kajiura cause as I said on my previous post before, she rarely praises her songs on twitter but when she collab w/ Kajiura, she goes super noisy lol. Sawano with Aimer is possible too since he releasing album too(But please no Image kinda song...I really like all their collabs but not that one)

Considering the schedule as well as the recent statement by Kajiura on her way of composing (if we understood the meaning correctly), more likely Sawano. But as you’ve said, when the singer praises and talks about emotion, Kajiura is often nearby. And a singer’s inner core isn’t much revealed through a Sawano (and lyricists) song, so he/she wouldn’t identify himself/herself with it - I would be disappointed to be wrong.

Last edited:
Ah no no I mean how Aimer is tweeting about her songs when she collab with Kajiura lol

I'm wondering though... Magireco part 2 is starting later this year (Spring I think?). Will they really announce a new project before their current project is even done?
But then again >Shaft.

My prediction of collabs this 2021 since I'm bored lol:

Most likely:
More Kajiura x Aimer (Not just the wonderland song)
Kajiura x Reona (It will happen sooner or later anyway)
Kajiura x Uru (I see signs uwu)
Whoever (Claris/Trysail) will sing ED in Madoka if announced early

Possible:
Kajiura x TRUE (I think Kajiura is aware and potential collab if manager-san agreed mb)
Kajiura x Keiko (Only IF Keiko ventures in Anime OP/ED my loyal girl would probably want Kajiura to compose)
New Fictionjunction + Artist in an unknown animu we speculah

lulz no but WHAT. IF.
One idol female group (ex. Bang Dream! / Aquors? since I said so + clout)
Aimer could be the one to sing for Madoka (Walpurgis Album - Madoka) I've connected the dots guys OMG
Vtuber collab (if manager-san knows wats up in industry he could make it happen)
Kajiura x MAPPA/Kyoani (Kyoani possible if collab with TRUE lol, MAPPA since they are rising in popularity)

Last edited:
The welpurgis actually is so obvious thats not even a surprise if it actually happens since kalafina is no more and that song screams madoka atmospere.

Well ya I just realized it before but kinda complicated since Madoka sequel is still in limbo (I'm talking mostly about the staff like Urobutcher which I think still busy with other works + SHAFT staffs quitting) but hype is there and I think something will be announced that won't disappoint Madoka fans. But anyway, as much as I like Aimer x Kajiura collab, I wanna hear other artist collabing with her and if Trysail would be announced, it has been a while since she did song for voice actors right? Might be interesting!

Wasnt there a Kalafina song, Hoshi no Utai that was released as an album song and months later we learned it would be used as OP in a videogame ? This could be a similar case :)

Back