Α bit of info about YK's sister

george1234

So I was looking at Yuki Kajiura's facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001583365922 and found that she has a person listened as "family member"

It turns out its her sister's facebook
https://www.facebook.com/miki.kajiura.7/about

name
梶浦未紀 (Miki Kajiura - shows on link)
from Kunitachi, Tokyo
occupation: System/Software Engineer at Japan Airlines (so was she and Yuki studying the same thing ?)
Lived in Düsseldorf, Germany

she is also fun of some japanese athletes
from music she likes Paul McCartney, Richard Wagner, Sergey Prokofiev, and of course her sister and Kalafina / FJ

for the record she has reportedly played snare drum at Himitsu and Secret game.

Wow, stalker much? Even if I love Kajiura-san and her music, I don't go out of my way to look at the details of her personal life, especially those she doesn't share herself. There's a good reason why she never mentioned who her sister is, or if she even had one.

There's a good reason why she never mentioned who her sister is, or if she even had one.

She had mentioned Miki before. I do believe that a thread about her is kinda unnecessary, specially considering she's only played in two songs.

Wow, stalker much? Even if I love Kajiura-san and her music, I don't go out of my way to look at the details of her personal life, especially those she doesn't share herself. There's a good reason why she never mentioned who her sister is, or if she even had one.
She has shared who her sister is tho...the thread itself is just pointless.

If u dont like it i can delete it . Its not stalking, all this info i posted is Public for everyone. Just i remembered there were some people wondering about her sister back then and thats why i made it.

It has no personal information like marrital status or age or where exactly she lives or any photos or her job switches. (and anyway any information you post publicly stops being personal when you do that)

Wasnt there a thread about Maya where people "stalked" her much more than that ? She too was in only 2 songs.

Last edited:
Thanks for this information. Im still wondering about their relationship status.
btw Kalafina will be in Tokyo Girls' Update this Friday and people could send their question which will maybe be asked in the show. I applied two questions maybe they choose mine.

They are sisters :P and I think they have fine relationship as Yuki frequenly talks about spending time with her family.

The last part is unrelated.

The difference between this chick and Maya is that Maya was a component of Kalafina once upon a time and we can consider her as a celebrity, someone who put themselves in the spotlight willingly. Kajiura's sister probably wouldn't be so appreciative of similar attention.

Then again, I'm sure Kajiura is happy she has such diehard dedicated fans that just want to know everything about her life and invests quality time into such research :) It truly is an honour.

I dont want to know everything, it was out of curiosity and not of stalkery intent. I dont tend to gossip as you probably already know by now :) I just clicked the pic that was already in Kajiura's fb, link to which she provides in her main website. She chose to list her sister as relative, (something havent done in my fb), so she's probably aware of the possibility of people finding out the info that was on her sister's fb, which i repeat arent sensitive information IMO. I dont intend to give this any further publicity as well.

lol I find it interesting her sister is in the same line of work Yuki started in before her musical career started. Considering she was a snare drum musician on a track or two for Noir (listed in the OST booklet and everything) I had almost figured maybe she was also a musician maybe with a symphony orchestra but who knows she could do that on the side.

Seems like they both liked same things but ended up following different paths :)

They also both like classical composers and mc cartney

Back