"6000 Songs Parade" Kajiura documentary, December 23rd NHKBS

Back on track, I have a working VPN and will try to watch the documentary this afternoon. Unfortunately I'm at work on Saturdays but with Christmas coming, I'll probably have nothing to do and I'll be able to watch hehe (And maybe record it, if it works... If it does, I'll be happy to share.)

Skipping through, TBH this feels like those videos we were getting for Yuuka or Kalafina that were sorta making off / sorta interview as its focused on Parade and the Parade tour.

OMG it has I talk to the rain live performance footage with Eri :hearts: @54:10

I found who that woman who talks with Kajiura @36:42 is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yōko_Ogawa

Last edited:
I captured the video in 480p just in case.
I think she gets emotional where Grandpa's violin plays :(

I have no time to watch it right now but I skipped the video to a random timestamp and I think I heard a demo of “Koto no Hoka…”, is that possible?

ngl despite it clearly hadn't been finished yet I'm kinda digging that Koto no Hoka Yawarakai demo more than the FJ one. Fion unreleased demos album when

ooh that "konogashite narashite" line that (to me) sounded more like Wakana than any of the current FJ member lineup is likely Kajiura's voice from the demo. okay now i can excuse why Joelle seems to always goes off on her own lol

Last edited:
Thank God I finished watching before it got taken down.....

-Queen, you deserve dat Budokan :goodjob:
-ok milet staff approving to release bts of recording+ the small interactions of Kajiura and milet....we MIGHT get another collab hehehe. milet can absolutely afford Kajiura she's NHK queen of theme songs + brand deals.
-another reason why recruiting Joelle is the best decision. I never heard anything major mistakes from her since she started joining Kajiura (too nitpicky/negligible complaint from me in the past is when her first lives with fj she overshadowed others in volume instead of harmonizing).
-dat instrumental intro of Parade...so much emotion put into it I'm sad the studio version didn't capture that whyyy
-lol so Fuscus is so good cause it was scored(and probably has ample time cause multiple delays)
-So that cafe I think she shared this story in twitter that it was the place where she mostly write her lyrics specifically during Kalafina era.
-Feminism ofc (Yoko Ogawa):ohoho:
-oh ya I forgot about animagic setlist being bizarre but not surprised(adding non-anime songs)
-KOTONOHOKA goodshit those layers of layers of vocals and intruments hhhngg :nosebleed: Yuriko slaying and basically showing everyone she is the carry of this song...those adlibs...and yes Kaori I'll forgive you for that almost slip-up flat note in your solo part.
-Not trying to intrude her personal life too much but I wonder who's the woman that always accompany her during this documentary(she even traveled along with her during animagic) :ayashii:
-Last but not the least, I absolutely like those bts vocal recordings. The way she praise milet if good and if something she wanna change she will tell it in a way more understanding? Then we go to fj's recording where she is more relax on giving compliments lol(Telling Yuriko? kami lol). Not related but..... if you are always scolded in recordings with still many artists wanted to work with her then maybe YOU are the problem :innocent::innocent:

^^
okay now this is incredibly toxic towards Wakana. I know she sucks at singing live but you seem to forget that Kajiura praised Wakana's tone to the moon and back - going as far as calling her having a voice of a goddess. I also know that Kajiura said that she scolded and said the most severe things towards Wakana but you seem to forget that Kajiura still had her singing melody lines for so many songs, which implies that at the very least Kajiura believed in Wakana's tone and ability to carry her songs because she liked her voice so much, or should I say too much. Kajiura even talked about her somewhat fondly in several interviews post Kalafina disbandment so to be calling her as the problem is too much imo.

Idk if you're serious or not but my dude bts has been used as the acronym for behind the scene waaay before it's associated more with those ugly and untalented men (okay now I'm the one that's being toxic lmao)
Haha sorry i didnt know about that acronym before, thought it was only that group ^^;

btw the video is available again it seems https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1dj411H7UP/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click
and here https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Dg4y1r7PD/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

Back