"6000 Songs Parade" Kajiura documentary, December 23rd NHKBS

AI translated and transcribed version of the documentary. It is not perfect, it went mad toward the end in part1 but just to get an idea, it's good enough.

believe in the onion:

:@_@:

(i apologize for the big file - the conversion/clipping was less than ideal but I was too lazy. also not bothered to combine the files into one - again lazy)

^^
okay now this is incredibly toxic towards Wakana. I know she sucks at singing live but you seem to forget that Kajiura praised Wakana's tone to the moon and back - going as far as calling her having a voice of a goddess. I also know that Kajiura said that she scolded and said the most severe things towards Wakana but you seem to forget that Kajiura still had her singing melody lines for so many songs, which implies that at the very least Kajiura believed in Wakana's tone and ability to carry her songs because she liked her voice so much, or should I say too much. Kajiura even talked about her somewhat fondly in several interviews post Kalafina disbandment so to be calling her as the problem is too much imo.
Wakana was just gifted with that distinctive tone!

AI translated and transcribed version of the documentary. It is not perfect, it went mad toward the end in part1 but just to get an idea, it's good enough.
I think it completely messed the gender, thinking Kajiura is a male, but other than that its better than no subs at all.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 172650.png
Screenshot 2023-12-26 172553.png

Some screenshots from the stream. Not the best quality but I think memorable. I liked Keiko's expressions in the snippets that were shown.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-26 170922.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-26 170922.png
    970.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2023-12-26 165612.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-26 165612.png
    870.1 KB · Views: 33
Back