30th Anniversary Early BEST Collection for Soundtrack 3 CD + LE BD (December 6, 2023)

Maybe its that it was never shown before and not that wit will never be seen again ? 🤣 besides im sure its similar to the Hokuto no Ken or Koikogare backstage we have already seeen: Kajiura enters the studio or recording hall, says yoroshiku onegaishimasu to everyone and then they play snippets of the respective soundtrack / album. Some vocalists are shown singing. Kajiura gives a bit of advice and on second play she proceeds to delete some notes while she writes a few more. Some more playing is shown and then the camera moves out of the studio 😅

Last edited:
Btw 2, @grunty , did you notice any improved sound quality or differences in mixing?
I finally listened to some tracks... and I feel it's a mixed bag to me?
There's some moments where I think it might be better but also moments where I feel it exposes faults of the original recordings/mixes more?

I like how the bass sounds in the 2:40 part of salva nos2023 and to me it all feels wider but do I really prefer the whole track? Nah. 3:05 sounds more sus than in the og, too.

the world2023 sounds so muffled that I thought I was misremembering how the original sounded... it's like going from one overkill to another, lol.
On the other hand, I don't mind aura2023.

I don't like whatever they did to I talk to the rain2023 AT ALL.
On the other hand, a song of storm and fire2023 might be an improvement (3:20). To me.

Edit:
lol, dafuq happened to Pandora hearts2023 and Contractor2023. Does anyone think they sound better on Early Best?

Last edited:
Back