Hello again from a person from the distant past!

SergeyDGWyn

I like Yuki
Hi again, guys. This is actually Sol from many years ago, but my account seems to be disappeared. I tried logging in, but I couldn't log in. I've just come back to Yuki Kajiura's music once more for the upcoming 13th-anniversary release date of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2008.07.31 (24th December). I just rewatched it, actually. Hope everyone here is doing well! Also good to see the site active after I've been gone for ages!

wb.

There was a user purge apocalypse 2 years ago. (If you care for more info, see Forum Complaints #10 at the top of General & Spam section.)

Hi again, guys. This is actually Sol from many years ago, but my account seems to be disappeared. I tried logging in, but I couldn't log in.

Hi again, welcome back! If you send a private message to @Sudrien on the forum you can reclaim your old account.

It's now over 2 years since the last live with Yuki Kajiura that any of us outside of Japan could enter Japan to visit (See-Saw Dream Field live on 15 December 2019).

Hope you are keeping safe and keep in touch!

hi Sol:) grunty keeps saying we are blessed lately and I think he is right:) definitely check out the new stuff if you haven't already

metalhead you say ?? I'm not one myself but I am a symphonic metal head - ish.

(nightwish, dark moor, rhapsody, epica to name a few bands).

Kajiura is... not metal :p but hey. if she tries it, then it will be really exciting. even though it's extremely unlikely haha

metalhead you say ?? I'm not one myself but I am a symphonic metal head - ish.

(nightwish, dark moor, rhapsody, epica to name a few bands).

Kajiura is... not metal :p but hey. if she tries it, then it will be really exciting. even though it's extremely unlikely haha
I listen to every metal genre. Nightwish, Epica, and Within Temptation are my favorite symphonic metal bands. Yuki's live music in the past was heavy on rock. godsibb in Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2008.07.31 is a pure headbanger, tbh. Her live music is more classical now as far as I've seen. I might be wrong though.

These are my top 25 albums of the years (listed in order of genres):

1. Temperance / Diamanti (Melodic Heavy Metal)
2. Beast in Black / Dark Connection (Melodic Heavy/Power Metal)
3. Bloodbound / Creatures of the Dark Realm (Heavy/Power Metal)
4. Headon / Génesis (Heavy/Power Metal)
5. Evergrey / Escape of the Phoenix (Progressive/Power Metal)
6. Warkings / Revolution (Power Metal)
7. ORDEN OGAN / Final Days (Power Metal)
8. Powerwolf / Call of the Wild (Power Metal)
9. Hämatom / Die Liebe ist Tot (Groove Metal)
10. Nanowar of Steel / Italian Folk Metal (Folk Metal)
11. Epica / Omega (Symphonic Metal)
12. Ad Infinitum / Chapter II: Legacy (Symphonic Metal)
13. Khirki / Κτηνωδία (Heavy/Stoner Metal/Rock)
14. Robots of the Ancient World / Mystic Goddess (Doom/Stoner Metal/Rock)
15. Soothsayer / Echoes of the Earth (Atmospheric Doom/Sludge Metal)
16. Kal-El / Dark Majesty (Doom/Stoner Metal)
17. Spaceslug / Memorial (Stoner/Doom Metal)
18. DVNE / Etemen Ænka (Progressive Sludge/Stoner Metal)
19. SUNNATA / Burning in Heaven, Melting on Earth (Stoner/Sludge Metal)
20. Seven Serpents / Damned to Existence (Stoner/Sludge Metal)
21. Domkraft / Seeds (Psychedelic Sludge Metal)
22. 1914 / Where Fear and Weapons Meet (Blackened Death/Doom Metal)
23. Hypocrisy / Worship (Melodic Death Metal)
24. Omega / Nebra (Black/Doom Metal/Dark Ambient)
25. Cân Bardd / Devoured by the Oak (Epic/Atmospheric Folk/Black Metal)

ooh you are indeed a metal head :p.

Kajiura has been going away from rock really. can't think of a recent song that is rock flavored.

@SergeyDGWyn definitely check Dark Moor out. Their songs' compositions and arrangements are on par with Nightwish's imo the only downside is the absence of angelic vocals like Tarja or Floor. I imagined Floor singing for Kajiura many times,, it would be unreal :o

ooh you are indeed a metal head :p.

Kajiura has been going away from rock really. can't think of a recent song that is rock flavored.

@SergeyDGWyn definitely check Dark Moor out. Their songs' compositions and arrangements are on par with Nightwish's imo the only downside is the absence of angelic vocals like Tarja or Floor. I imagined Floor singing for Kajiura many times,, it would be unreal :o
I do like Dark Moor. Just haven't listened to them lately. Their Gadir is a masterpiece. The drums and the symphonic elements are the beasts in that song. I'd love to hear Floor sings Materialise! Imagine her vibrato, but Tarja will kill it for sure.

Last edited:
The closest you ll ever get to metal with Kajiura is the synchrocity from everlasting songs (FJ), and 2 Kalafina songs: Mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta, and destination unknown.

Back