Hi

FrightenedEverlastingAsp-small.gif

Hi. Welcome. Have fun and don't get discouraged when others don't like the same exact stuff. ;p

@Justisamuel where's that from. It's from that short with smaller birds trying to outlaugh the big one in your pic, rite? Which movie bluray did it come with as an extra. :| Found it. "For the Birds". Should be on Monsters Inc bluray. That was easy, lol. Thanks for the reminder of the short.

Hi. Welcome. Have fun and don't get discouraged when others don't like the same exact stuff. ;p

@Justisamuel where's that from. It's from that short with smaller birds trying to outlaugh the big one in your pic, rite? Which movie bluray did it come with as an extra. :| Found it. "For the Birds". Should be on Monsters Inc bluray. That was easy, lol. Thanks for the reminder of the short.
Haha I had no clue about it. As you've said, I just wanted it to match up with my profile pic so I've been searching for a bird saying hello. I'm a kid, lol

I've discovered Yuki's music few weeks ago. I like many genres of music, but Yuki is different, something special. When I saw "Where we worship Yuki Kajiura" I thought this is place for me, worship is only word i can think of.

Welcome, I hope you can get to see and hear Yuki Kajiura live some time.

Back