Yuki Kajiura to compose for Chinese Movie “L.O.R.D.”

Just an update. While browsing in iQIYI.. found this... LORD TV Series, I guess.. judging from the intro music, definitely not Kajiura.

Title: L.O.R.D. Critical World
Link: https://www.iq.com/play/19rrhr47ht

*You can register there for free and you can able to watch it in 720p, pretty generous of them tho lol

I've seen full episodes on youtube right after we last discussed LORD2 getting removed from schedules. Kinda makes it more obvious what the fate of that animated series is, now that they also made this TV show.

So I guess the second movie is definitely canceled. What a poopshow hue. Poor Kajiura and Iwasaki.

I've seen full episodes on youtube right after we last discussed LORD2 getting removed from schedules. Kinda makes it more obvious what the fate of that animated series is, now that they also made this TV show.

the TV drama is definitely under budget lol! they didn't hire the original actors like Kris Wu (Silver) :blood:
and the effects and settings are like bruh (still better than dramas here lol)

huge downgrade tbh

Off topic but LORD 2 movie will apparently be getting on streaming services on December 4.
I really thought they completely abandoned it with that live action TV series existing, w.

Latest trailer,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT6U5Z7uk2E
I wonder if Taku Iwasaki actually ended up NOT actually doing the music... hmmm... the trailer really doesn't seem like him.

Skipped through some youtube uploads and it's Iwasaki in the movie alright.
Pity, I liked what I heard. OST never. :(

Also, like on the first one, I quite like the male version of the theme song.

Last edited:
Why they dont release the osts if they have the moneys to make the movie with a ton of famous actor and pay composers ? If they re lazy to release it on disc they can make it digital

Keep your panties on. There was more "nudity" in the first one.
Other than that scene of him in the bath (and another few frames later on), as well as the three disciples of the ?Earth Nation with various levels of chest exposure (who appear in the first sequence and the epilogue only), that's all the fanservice there is.

Meanwhile, the ladies only get some legs out during sprinting.

Last edited:

Attachments

• _lord2lolz_final.jpg
    _lord2lolz_final.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 227
  • _lord2lolz_trailer.jpg
    _lord2lolz_trailer.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 230
Yes, I was looking around if there was a better version anywhere without much luck but then also scrolled through some posts about the movie.

To be fair, I think she's only in like 3 scenes without speaking lines in this one. (Whether that was the case before the cuts, who knows.)

Edit2: Sure shows I've not actually paid attention skipping through this movie or recognize the characters. She's all over it. They spent coin on redoing her scenes.

Last edited:
Back