Yuki Kajiura participates in DEEMO THE MOVIE | OST and nocturne EP on Feb 23

But how will they choose the ones that upload to Youtube and Bilibili?

My thoughts exactly, since of course I can’t download Karasta. But I watched the Karasta top eleven from Jan. 15th and I support numbers 2, 3 who is surely in Hikaru’s family tree oh my god, and ESPECIALLY 5, 10 and 11.

I actually loved no. 8’s voice — however, from what I caught of her spoken words pre- and post-song, she was a bit breathy and I feel like she was a bit starstruck at the thought of Yuki Kajiura watching her video!

I’m gonna pull a YOLO and upload an audition anyway. Hey, I’m a dude, but I’d have been willing to abide by the other requirements, and the worst they can say is “no”. XD

Only listened to a few. I really like the 2nd one. She is so young too! The 10th is the best kajiurago one I heard though. She has such a deep voice which reminded me of a cross between Yuuka and Keiko.

What did the 13th one say on Twitter?

Yess 2nd contestant slayyy

OK lol I visited the rules seems like 1st round they never said anything as long as you pass the requirements and upload a vid and 30 contestants will be chosen :ohoho:

I think the one who made the cpm artworks also did join the audition? Let's support her also :cheer::cheer:

I’m gonna pull a YOLO and upload an audition anyway. Hey, I’m a dude, but I’d have been willing to abide by the other requirements, and the worst they can say is “no”. XD

It's a shame really when I saw the audition pretty sure you'd try but then I saw the reqs....Good luck tho!

What did the 13th one say on Twitter?

Something like 'she's nervous and if Keiko applied to the audition no one will gonna win'(Cause she's not in an agency or smth). That comment really bothers me....ah well I might be wrong..

#8, Meiko, is actually one of my friends (I met her at Hikaru's concert last month) and she sounds SO good here I'm really hoping for her to win :dote::dote::dote::dote:
(Haven't had a chance to listen to the rest yet, but I will)

Last edited:
#8, Meiko, is actually one of my friends (I met her at Hikaru's concert last month) and she sounds SO good here I'm really hoping for her to win :dote::dote::dote::dote:
(Haven't had a chance to listen to the rest yet, but I will)

When she gets to Round 2, you gotta convince her that yes, she is that good, so don’t go singing all shy-like!
:listen::cheer:

I think the one who made the cpm artworks also did join the audition? Let's support her also :cheer::cheer:

Naively thought I'd somehow be able to hide from cpm eyes but oh well I did expect this to happen uwaaaah... :wai:
Just wanna say I only participated because I love Kajiura and this is the very first opportunity for me to become her 'utahime' and sing her song <3
I've never sung in front of others before nor have I had the courage to sing out loud since Primary school days for many reasons >_< BUT I HAD TO DO THIS! <3 Forgive me if I hurt your ears and thank you.
And I honestly don't mind any critical comments. I'm well-prepared for them from the moment I uploaded the video. I'm aware that I can't sing properly. I'm only doing this for my own happiness.
However I do still feel embarrassed at the thought of showing my face online bwahaha... :desksweat: *crawls away*

Naively thought I'd somehow be able to hide from cpm eyes but oh well I did expect this to happen uwaaaah... :wai:
Just wanna say I only participated because I love Kajiura and this is the very first opportunity for me to become her 'utahime' and sing her song <3
I've never sung in front of others before nor have I had the courage to sing out loud since Primary school days for many reasons >_< BUT I HAD TO DO THIS! <3 Forgive me if I hurt your ears and thank you.
And I honestly don't mind any critical comments. I'm well-prepared for them from the moment I uploaded the video. I'm aware that I can't sing properly. I'm only doing this for my own happiness.
However I do still feel embarrassed at the thought of showing my face online bwahaha... :desksweat: *crawls away*

Dont worry, participating in this audition is a step anyone would want to make to feel more complete as Kajiura fan 😊 so congrats for participating. I havent found your vid yet maybe because i have never seen you 😅 but best of luck 😁. I also havent sung since the primary school because of a stupid music teacher 😒 so i feel you 🙂

Dont worry, participating in this audition is a step anyone would want to make to feel more complete as Kajiura fan 😊 so congrats for participating. I havent found your vid yet maybe because i have never seen you 😅 but best of luck 😁. I also havent sung since the primary school because of a stupid music teacher 😒 so i feel you 🙂

Thank you for your kind words! :plz: Yesss it's a big step! And it felt like breaking a chain of the past... >_<

My vid should be quite obvious because I managed to put some of my printed drawings in the background. Maybe fangirling a bit too much.

haha thanks for the hint :) (sorry i didnt find you, are you the one with the sailor moon poster ?)

to continue my comments, i watched some more and the "Xio" girl should ve been in higher position. Same for Annie Rion. airi 赤沢みや , のりしろ,
(why does it seem like the SP girl went into a WC for the recording to have more eccho ? lol also puru singing with a mask on ? (...)

すぅちゃん looks like Yuriko
ppon > i like her voice, is kinda like Hanae ?
にんにんほたる is victim of the mobile vertical vid but her voice is good.
manaco should've been higher too.
Amelia stands out by not having profile pic. and her voice is good, too sad she is is 50th.

Last edited:
Aww thank you ^_^ You re much better than some of the girls i heard on karasta, and the drawings are lovely :) . But how are they going to find it since its not listed in karasta ? why did you sing it 2 times ; :confu:

Aww thank you ^_^ You re much better than some of the girls i heard on karasta, and the drawings are lovely :) . But how are they going to find it since its not listed in karasta ? why did you sing it 2 times ; :confu:

Thanks and I'm not Japanese so I can't/am not supposed to post my application on KARASTA I think?
I sang two times because I thought I'd sing better at a lower key >_<...

Edit: International applicants are advised (should I use a better word here) to post their vids on YouTube/Bilibili, am I not right? :o

@mushi yes, as stated at https://deemomovie.jp/utahime/index.html [YouTube / bilibili logos ]
YouTube ,bilibili

下記の2つのハッシュタグを付けて課題曲の歌唱動画を投稿。
#deemo #deemomovie_utahime

Yuka (10) sounds so good and professional. I think that she's the best one, but she would sound like other Yuki's guest singers like Joelle, Hanae, Remi, ETC.

I also like the ukulele girl (2) and Makoto (1). Both of them sound a bit weak during the refrain, but I like the No.2's voice the most. Would be nice if they sing a lower key. The girl in red dress (5) is good as well.

Have just noticed that no one talking about the No. 1 girl...^ ^ll. (Her voice sounds kinda mainstream, comparing to other good-singing contestants in the top list...(implies that I'm not much fond of other mainstream-voice singers in the top list..^ ^ll.))

I like @Hayden K. cover as well..your male cover of the song is very refreshing and really nice >..<.

Yuka (10) sounds so good and professional. I think that she's the best one, but she would sound like other Yuki's guest singers like Joelle, Hanae, Remi, ETC.

I also like the ukulele girl (2) and Makoto (1). Both of them sound a bit weak during the refrain, but I like the No.2's voice the most. Would be nice if they sing a lower key. The girl in red dress (5) is good as well.

Have just noticed that no one talking about the No. 1 girl...^ ^ll. (Her voice sounds kinda mainstream, comparing to other good-singing contestants in the top list...(implies that I'm not much fond of other mainstream-voice singers in the top list..^ ^ll.))

I like @Hayden K. cover as well..your male cover of the song is very refreshing and really nice >..<.
Dont put numbers because the ranking is changing

No offense but if the same woman from Thursday and Friday (January 15/16) is still the #1 being referenced here, my first thought was, in honesty, “this is the top ranking right now!?”. I hadn’t said such a thing until now because as you can see, I sound like a TOTAL douche. Her refrain was . . . . questionable (not that mine was much better) and I was certainly much more taken aback going down the list when I’d listened last week.

@sarasara I hope you convinced Meiko to get her head in the game, I’m still rooting for her!:w00t:

@Kagaribi no Hanabira thank you for appreciating my attempt XD

Ι guess this is due to the fact that most people are lazy to listen to all the videos, so they vote whatever, and the tops get the most votes as usually, even if they re not really the top singing-wise.

Back