Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Princess Principal" [6-part movies , part #3 on April 7, 2023]

Yuriko sounded much better in Mo hitotsu harmonies in this recording but the whole shadow and fog past Joelle's first line was still a wobbly wailing mess from everyone I think, lol. I'm guessing that's Joelle x Keiko on that 3rd line.

Props @sarasara living the dangerous life.

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder I thought it didn't sound like Yuriko in the previous recording, hue. But I'm not sure the lower voice is Keiko... @sarasara , can you confirm?

Could u provide a timestamp? Not sure exactly what part u mean lol, but for shadows and fog the whole intro was just joelle and yuriko and then all 4 once the sax kicks in lol

And yeah I agree mohitotsu was a lot this better, glad were getting the DVD for this day.

I don't see anyone talking about it but I ?think? the live (or at least some special related to it) is going to air on M-ON! TV on December 23.

https://pripri-anime.jp/news/?p=1088/

Also some other special prior to that but, as I don't understand Japanese, I'm confused as to how one gets to watch it.

Edit: Or maybe that 2nd thing is a re-run of that special that happened before the live.

Edit2: I hate this "unfurl" shit... Makes you load a 1MB png for that shitty link thumbnail...

Edit3: Also, I've relistened to the first day recording from @sarasara and I think I've been waiharshtai @ Yuriko in my first impressions (except for shadow and fog), lol. Guess I'm in a better mood now. Still a stan, lol.

It seems like it's gonna be the full thing, but only 1h30, wasn't it 3 hours long ? maybe without the MC. or speed x2.
The special will be on the same channel just 30 minutes before (20:00~20:30), and it seems like it will be a talk with Yuki Kajiura & Ryo Takahashi.

EDIT: oh it looks like it was first broadcasted during the concert right ? This program is written as a rebroadcast.

Last edited:
It seems like it's gonna be the full thing, but only 1h30, wasn't it 3 hours long ? maybe without the MC. or speed x2.
The special will be on the same channel just 30 minutes before (20:00~20:30), and it seems like it will be a talk with Yuki Kajiura & Ryo Takahashi.

EDIT: oh it looks like it was first broadcasted during the concert right ? This program is written as a rebroadcast.
The 30minute one seems to be the same special that was broadcast October 1. The one that had moonlight melody from vol15.

The 90minute one certainly looks to be actual live footage. Or a broadcast version of it. From sarasara's recording Day1 was around 2h20m long with all the MC, encore and a 6+min interval between the two acts.

Edit:
To clarify, what confused me was the thing that is mentioned in the middle about some present campaign and Sky Perfect TV (which could be a google translate poop).

Ah, ok. Seems like it's a kind of lottery for 100 lucky people to get a key visual tapestry that was used during the live...
And everybody (all subscribers ?) also get a clear file...

They probably sell them to others once they get bored.
https://soranews24.com/2016/04/13/w...then-youll-need-this-new-item-just-for-otaku/
Clear files are the cheapest of cheap anime merchandise. When sold, they only cost a few hundred yen, but they’re often given out for free as part of fan events or contest consolation prizes. Less hardcore fans use them for their original purpose, stuffing them with work, school, or household documents. But if you’re a serious collector, and want to keep you clear files looking nice, then you need a file for your files.

While browsing through the shelves of anime mega-retailer Animate, Japanese Twitter user @t_bisco came across the Clear File Storage Holder. The bound booklet contains 20 see-through pockets, large enough to slip clear files into without bending, folding, or otherwise warping them

Last edited:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av80401813
So Joelle did the high part in the last part of the shadow and fog intro. I think...

Considering how occasionally you can hear off-notes in the vocals (and similarity to @sarasara's recording), I ?guess they weren't fixing it too hard which is cool. We'll see if it stays this way for the CD/BD.

That moving camera on a railing feels so dum for this concert, lol.

Those playbacked strings and violin closeups are literally rage inducing. Why even play something like the London Wall and everyone has something to hide,or shall we dance? school girl life felt like some random school exam/recital/wedding. Plz2stop with the strings playback, goddamnit. It's honestly infuriating me more than whatever touching up on the singers audio they might be doing in these home video releases, lol.

Also, not gonna lie I giggled whenever they showed Sakurada duking it out on his keyboard and Kajiura just hitting chords on her grand piano. I think I'm happy he's going to be there during lives more.

They skipped 1 track from the broadcast (and 2 for Void_Chords from what I can tell)
M20 a fighter-girl from east

Back