Wakana solo career

^ I dont know the demographics, but its true than in these countries the local population was always low, like 5-6 million, or so.

Sad that it's not the one you went to. Now I won't be able to compare and see what was studio magixed huehuehuhehe.

Why does she almost always look down when hitting high notes?

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that Wakana's Spotify monthly listener number is currently around 500-ish and her songs highest statistics are about 10,000-ish... I do really wonder about the expectation of her agency (or record label?). Are those numbers meeting their expectations or not...? I mean, they went through all the trouble and procedures to release her songs digitally worldwide...

I mean, they went through all the trouble and procedures to release her songs digitally worldwide...
Are they available anywhere in Europe? They don't seem to be available on qobuz or 7digital.
Aimer and FJ ft LiSA are (although not hirez).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUds9hYXxbA
LIVE DVD digest!!

Love love love the shitty raw live sound quality (I'm not joking). I love unedited-sounding live recordings. This is one reason why I did NOT like Kalafina's live album/dvd releases - so much editing!

Definitely because she sounds a lot better singing her own songs that they don't need to edit her voice all that much and can just leave the audio as it is. With Kalafina releases she and Hikaru generally sounds bad or flat so they need to edit it as much as possible, and when you have so much to edit might as well go all out.

Are they available anywhere in Europe? They don't seem to be available on qobuz or 7digital.
Aimer and FJ ft LiSA are (although not hirez).

Oh, my bad. Just for the record, I was talking only about Spotify. And if Wakana's releases aren't available on Spotify in Europe then I guess I made too much assumption by saying the reach of digital release (Spotify) is worldwide.

It's not a playlist so youtube-dl should work surefine.
(At least I couldn't really figure out how to make it work with playlists.)

I watched the first songs and then I got bored, so I skipped around.
Oblivious with piano is one of those ideas that sound cool on paper, but end up being being bad once Wakana sings. Pre-After Eden era should be hands off to nu-Wakana.
Her high register and Hikari furu don't sound as bad as the audience recording from the other concert. Really makes me think :ayashii:.
Also, Wakana is full caprino now.
No, seriously, why does she always look down when singing high notes?

Whoops, forgot to mention.
I liked the first 4 songs.

Back