Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it was only going to get worse. But goodbye grunty! Hope you have a nice day!:love:
W-Wait, what was going to get worse? Nevermind, I don't even care to know.
There's some "narrative" (it was a popular word at some point in the last 6 months here) you're trying to push here but you already said your goodbyes.

@ Laurant: I think you get too easily offended. My post was just about that particular topic, nobody stopped you to join the other discussion threads, so i dont get why you leave ? @Kowz: I can forward you my pm to him if you want.

if being absolutely honest, i am mostly leaving because even if I didn't make that "condolences thread" I would have probably forgot about this fully and there would not be a point in leaving my account on here. Also I dont understand why you would like to forward any pm's to anyone. Yunno, the same pm in which I said "i dont want there to be any bad blood between us:)"

I have a feeling that you have a grudge against me. However I absolutely agree with you! You shouldn't care! Since we are all probably showing about 0.5% of our full personalities on this site - there is no point in taking anything to heart since nobody is honestly talking to another full person. That is the main reason why i am leavig to becuase after i said my first post i sort felt like "now what?". It doesnt really feel interesting/ fullfilling to me.

Either way, nobody here can possibly say that anyone else on this site is a bad person since we have only seen very very little of them. So there isnt really a point in caring about drama/arguments.
You're making an awfully big scene out this, while saying "nothing's personal" and that you'd "probably just forget about this place anyways so what's the point of being here".
Are you trying to get everyone to try and stop you? To give you a reason to stay?

Look at me giving you attention!
If it makes you feel any better - nope, I don't have a grudge against you.
There, you can leave assured this one has no ill feelings toward you ATM.

I am sure you are a nice guy! I have seen other posts by you and they are sometimes quite funny:XD:. I am sorry if i gave the impression that i was offended by you! Even if your opinion about "distance from all religions" is slightly close minded - you are fully entitled to all your opinions! I mean...its just that...i cant really be bothered to stay here so i am leaving.
Maybe you are bothered after all? You're still posting.

Well, i was just posting in the time i have left before my account is deleted. And i am not looking for any reason to stay since i dont want to stay - which is why I am leaving. I can see why you think i am being i little attention seeking...now that I look back on the first post in this thread - it does look quite overdramatic :XD:! You seem angry! Please dont try to think too heavily on this thread! It doesn't really matter:V:
I'm not angry.
I'm just pointing out how passive aggressive your goodbye is. Or rather your goodbyes are.
No hard feeling. You would've just "forgotten about this place anyways" so there's nothing to care about.

NO! it wasnt like that at all! I have seen most of his other posts and he is nice person!

I just never stick with ANYTHING on the internet for a long time, it gets to boring for me to quickly :(

+ dotn judge me for leaving, ive also looked at other parts of the forum and its just full of more drama then music
Oh, ok then. Sorry @george1234.
I don't get it, though. Other than the drama from the terrorist attack thread, there haven't been any recent dramas.

"At the moment" implies that you will have a grudge against me, in the future. If you say why that is then we can engage in positive meaningful discussion and end my stay here with both of us walking away happy - or at least ensuring that we never have grudges to each other
If you actually leave like you keep saying you will, then there will be noone to hold anything against.

*Looks at this thread* no recent drama, huh...
Meh, the main point is that my enthusiasm for posting here has dropped a lot (and that happens on all forums i join) - so ill just be clogging up space. Plus - after this thread i dont think it will be very productive for me to stay here.:XD:
Dude so are you leaving or not?

Make up your fucking mind and stop making drama around yourself.

Moving on...

just waiting to be deleted - is there anyway to do it myself
Find the "log out"/"sign off" button and never log in again. Simple as that.

If you're worried about your current email just change it in your settings to a new fake one (make a new email account just for that if you must and then delete that email account that you have control over yourself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back