Sheet Music Information

P

Puddle Boots

Hello there,
I was unsure as to the best place to ask this question, since I'm kind of inexperienced in forum etiquette, but I figured this would be an acceptable place, because it relates to one of my creative endeavors.

Out of all of the Kalafina/FJ sheet music listed on the main site, I was able to find a total of two songs with all three/four vocal parts written. Though I can transcribe, it takes forever, and I make a lot of mistakes. So, when I saw the YK Songbooks #001 through #009 appear here, I was very happy, as they look promising. Upon further examination, however, I can't tell what's actually in these books. Is is just the piano part? Is the accompaniment included? Does it have all vocal parts? As I can't really play the piano, and am looking to sing with others, I'd really like to know what's in the books before buying one (or as many as I can, you know...) Does anyone know the content? Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for telling me. Is it all four parts, or just the melody, do you know?

Alright, I now have another question. I bought songbooks #006, 007, and 009, and they are wonderful, but all the others show up either with a link to a website where they're sold out or with the "this page doesn't exist" message. I suppose this might be a better thing to ask via a site complaint thread, but as I already had the subject open...

Also, the Far on the Water Vocal score is the best thing to happen ever!!

@Puddle Boots - the Spacecraft Online Store URL's should be authoritative:

http://www.e-fanclub.com/spacecraft/webshop/list.asp?bunrui1=4

Out of all the song books listed there, only "Stone Cold" is sold out.

If the main site points to CD Japan URL's which no longer exist, it should be corrected to point to the above URL's (maybe even pointing to both).

You would need to use a service like fromjapan.co.jp to order from the Spacecraft Online Store from outside of Japan though.

Also, the Far on the Water Vocal score is the best thing to happen ever!!
Agreed, It's sad CD Japan don't stock it and I doubt I could use a service to order it anytime soon. I heard CD Japan do special orders but I haven't looked into it.

On an unrelated note do any of the vocal score books contain I Swear?

Thanks so much, Kugayama! This is awesome, I am so excited to buy all of this music!! I'll find some way...

@LacrimosaRaven I haven't seen a score for "I swear" anywhere, but that doesn't mean there isn't one— also, if it's just the vocals you're looking for, that song would be a lot easier than most to transcribe by ear if you know anyone who's good at that.

@LacrimosaRaven You may have to wait a little bit, but I can probably transpose I swear's vocals for you (by ear, like what @Puddle Boots said). Is there any particular date you need it by? Do you want the studio version (sung by Clara Kennedy) or the live version (sung by Keiko)?

@LacrimosaRaven You may have to wait a little bit, but I can probably transpose I swear's vocals for you (by ear, like what @Puddle Boots said). Is there any particular date you need it by? Do you want the studio version (sung by Clara Kennedy) or the live version (sung by Keiko)?
Oh my goodness could you? that would be amazing. I don't need it till about March so take your time. I'd love the Keiko version.
Thank you so much

Another note on sheet music:

What with all the upheaval going on recently, it occurred to me this morning that YK and Kalafina sheet music might not be easily* available for very much longer. So I set about to acquire as much as I could, and I'm sending a heads-up to other people who, like me, have been putting off buying it because they assumed it would always be available and aren't actually capable of playing most of it at this time.
Go get the sheet music!! If you can't play it now, learn to play it!! Or just study it or hug it or adapt it for other instruments or shove it at your choir director!!

*Not that it was/is easy unless you live in Japan. It's actually a giant pain to get ahold of.

@george1234 Thanks for the tip, I've ordered them. Especially things like that which are available only from the Spacecraft website seem likely to disappear pretty fast.

What is this score binder? I haven't heard about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I want that. But if I have to choose between the case and the actual songbooks, I'm going to have to go for the books.

YOU GUYS ARE IN LUCK.

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en/item...h_YhRaAmOm_N_N_0A00ja00_N/lgk-link_top_search

Just checked it out Cus you spiked my curiosity. THEY HAVE STONE COLD VOCAL SCORE AVAILABLE VIA FROMJAPAN. I've been tracking this shit down for years and only opportunity I got was last year buying the full yuki Kajiura songbooks bundle from a seller for 100 fucking bucks!

I'd suggest snatching this if you're a hardcore FJ fan Cus I'm tellin you now "stone cold" vocal score has never been easy to obtain.

@Puddle Boots @Kowz

PS : PM me emails if you wanna see pics of score binder

Back