From Kuwait!

H

Hadi_sama

Hello everyone :hi:!

My name is Hadi, and I've been ghosting this site for so long :plot:, been a member since some time ago but now I have finally made my first post!

I'm from Kuwait - probably the only fan here - not sure if you know where that is haha, well Kuwait is near Dubai and Saudi Arabia, I'm sure you recognise at lease one of these :ohoho:and is probably the HOTTEST place on earth :wet:.

I'm an amateur pianist and a dedicated vocalist! I do mostly Kalafina covers (I've been told that I have the "Wakana vibe" even though I feel more comfortable singing Keiko's parts), and one day I will make a YouTube channel for them!

I discovered Yuki Kajiura on July 3rd 2015.. yes I cherish that date so much :touched: Started watching Fate/Zero and was BLOWN AWAY by the soundtrack! Instantly fell in love.. and then.. on July 11th 2015 I discovered KALAFINA :plz::touched::dote:obviously it was also Fate/Zero opening "To The Beginning"! Keiko's vocals struck me so hard I've never heard anything like them! Then Wakana started singing and my heart instantly melted :cry:! Since then, I've been a die-hard Kalafina fan!

Favorite Member: Keiko > Wakana > Hikaru (don't get me wrong I love Hikaru TO PIECES but my ears prefer the other two)
Favorite Song: 君が光に変えて行く (Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Yuku)

I hope I can be a useful member to this forum and have fun sharing our love to Kajiura's works! Sorry for the long post but I really have so much to say :plz:.

Thanks for reading and have a great day/night!

I'm an amateur pianist
Hey, another pianist!!! I also play (and also an amateur, but I'm getting there) and kala's songs are definitely some of my favorites to play. There are piano solo sheet music books for both The Best "Red" and The Best "Blue" compilation albums, and those are a wonder to play out of. Welcome to the forum!! :hi:

Welcome to the forum!:hi:
Thanks!
Wow from Kuwait!!! Nice to meet youuuu and enjoy your stay here :w00t:
Nice to meet you too, Hime! Thanks!

Hey, another pianist!!! I also play (and also an amateur, but I'm getting there) and kala's songs are definitely some of my favorites to play. There are piano solo sheet music books for both The Best "Red" and The Best "Blue" compilation albums, and those are a wonder to play out of. Welcome to the forum!! :hi:
YES! I have these :hearts: love the arrangements but I often edit them to add missing harmonies. Currently playing ARIA!
And thanks!

YES! I have these :hearts: love the arrangements but I often edit them to add missing harmonies. Currently playing ARIA!
And thanks!
ARIA in that arrangement is so good, though the part after the first chorus is really confusing. I'm currently splitting time between learning Natsu no Ringo and I have a dream.

welcome to cpm! do you listen to many of Kajiura's soundtracks? do you have a favorite?

Back