Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2017「Kalafina “9+ONE”」

I'd assume that's in Hong Kong Dollars, which would place the price similar to a lot of VIP tickets these days.

@Mokona_Modoki Yup!

http://www.ywykk-hkw.club/entry/2017/06/17/205351

セットリスト 17.06.2017 Kalafina "9+ONE"
  • overture
  • 1.五月雨が過ぎた頃に (Samidare ga Sugita Koro ni)
  • 2.misterioso
  • 3.Lacrimosa
  • MC-1
  • 4.明日の景色 (Ashita no Keshiki)
  • 5.光の旋律 (Hikari no Senritsu)
  • 6.未来 (Mirai)
  • MC-2
  • 7.oblivious
  • 8.storia
  • 9.五月の魔法 (Gogatsu no Mahou)
  • 10.consolation
  • 11.to the beginning
  • MC-3
  • 12.春を待つ (Haru wo Matsu)
  • 13.ring your bell(acoustic)〜ring your bell
  • Instrumental1(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • Instrumental2(クビキリサイクルO.S.T)
  • 14.メルヒェン (Märchen)
  • 15.Magia
  • 16.Kyrie
  • 17.heavenly blue
  • 18.One Light
  • MC-4
  • 19.into the world
Encore
  • E01.音楽 (Ongaku)
  • E02.blaze
  • MC-5
  • E03.百火撩乱 (Hyakka Ryouran)
  • E04.五月雨が過ぎた頃に (Samidare ga Sugita Koro ni)

Probably a backing track played whilst they're saying their goodbyes and leaving the stage. Wouldn't be the first time they've used a track for the end roll that they've sung in the same live.

I JUST WENT BACK FROM THE CONCERT
OMG GUYS
HYAKKA RYOURAN WAS AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE (insert crying noises)

So the music is kind like a mix between magia and gaika? The aura is very war-song. Keiko started the song with powerful vocal (damn gurl)
I couldn't listen very well but there's a kajiura bridge by Wakana that sounds very mellow compared to Keiko's intro and the chorus.

For the music, what I noticed the most is the flute in the beginning. Also very powerful drum (but might be the sound, but yeah)

I wished I'd recorded it so I can listen again orz

Is the first part similar in melody as the one we got on the CM or it changes ?
Does it have any sort of japanese element or nah ?

"ring your bell(acoustic)〜ring your bell" is that a medley of "ring your bell" and "ryb in the silence" ?

Last edited:
"ring your bell(acoustic)〜ring your bell" is that a medley of "ring your bell" and "ryb in the silence" ?
I would assume it's where they do the first verse/chorus with piano, then bring in all the other instruments (like the Arena live)

Is the first part similar in melody as the one we got on the CM or it changes ?
Does it have any sort of japanese element or nah ?

Different, for me, since it's my first time listening, the melody of verse, bridge, and chorus is very different. The intro is very powerful with drums and Keiko's magia-ish voice and then it changes to the CM.
Japanese element is in the intro, traditional flute I guess. Can't listen too well coz the drum was too loud /sobs

Ryb is just like @Westkana mentioned.

Also, samidare was really sung twice. At first Wakana (and then Keiko) only sang the nanana part w/o music, then open curtain and they sang the whole song. Then again, in the encore, Keiko mentioned that usually samidare was sung in the end but since it's the last stage, they decided to sing it first, and again in the end.

OMG GUYS

So the music is kind like a mix between magia and gaika? The aura is very war-song. Keiko started the song with powerful vocal (damn gurl)
I couldn't listen very well but there's a kajiura bridge by Wakana that sounds very mellow compared to Keiko's intro and the chorus.

For the music, what I noticed the most is the flute in the beginning. Also very powerful drum (but might be the sound, but yeah)

I'm so happy right now

OMG GUYS

OMG OMG I'm so so curious now!! So there's also the japanese traditional aura that Wacchan mentioned??

Idk if anyone has talked about this but voice recording version of ashita no keshiki is floating online. Me is disappointed as usual.

Idk if anyone has talked about this but voice recording version of ashita no keshiki is floating online. Me is disappointed as usual.

Expected since Wakana doesnt sing the same way as she did in the Seventh Heaven recording of the song. Do you mean its floating on vk ?

Expected since Wakana doesnt sing the same way as she did in the Seventh Heaven recording of the song. Do you mean its floating on vk ?

I listened to it on t*mblr. I only listened to it once and in the middle of my way home so I'm not so sure but from what I remember, Wakana sounded so thin and had no power in "fuyu kara haru e kaze ga fuite...", Hikaru strained her voice throughout her lines. Not disastrous but maybe it's my faulty memory or I just didn't hear them all clearly amidst the traffic jam. Just the usual, the girls definitely haven't improved much, if not at all.

Oot: treat yourselves and go listen to queen/goddess So Hyang on a show called King of Masked Singer. She's the queen at the moment. I'm still not over her wonderful A5 in yesterday's performance. Now that is a truly goddess voice.

I have listened to all the audio bootlegs and for a bootleg, I enjoyed listening to the songs. Really glad they recorded the songs not heard live yet/heard only rarely. :love:Märchen seemed to be the weakest, but it (probably) is also the hardest of these four. They did get better as the song went on, though and seemed more in sync.

Back