Hi Hikake Kokana is in da house

BuradoChi

I like Yuki
I am Hikake Kokana and I am a great Yuki Kajiura Fan from Austria. I especially like Kalafina, FJ, Remi Tanaka, Eri Itou, Hanae Tomaru, Yuri Kasahara from the singers of Yuki. Besides that I am listening to many J-Music Stuff like Eri Kitamura, Alan, angela, Hitomi Shimatani, Kaori (Solo and SH), JAM Project, Laruku, Uverworld, SID etc..
For those who wants to know what the name means, The first three syllables are the first Syllables for Hikaru, Keiko and Kaori, the second three are the last syllables of Yuriko, Yuuka and Wakana. I hope, I am welcome an we can have fun together. PS: I am a sober Person.

Welcome to CPM!! :hi:

What would be some of your favorite songs by Kajiura, Kalafina, FictionJunction?

Hello!
It's nice to see an Austrian on here, I'm half Austrian (even though I live in the US) and I have a lot of family who live in Vienna and Salzburg so I visit them often.
And I agree, Kaori is great :)

Welcome to CPM!! :hi:

What would be some of your favorite songs by Kajiura, Kalafina, FictionJunction?
First of all I love all Songs of FJ and Kalafina, but if I should choose my top 3 of them, then it will be for FJ Hanamori no Oka (a real masterpiece for me, Parallel Hearts and FJ's cover of gatherway), and for Kalafina I love the most Fairytale, Lacrimosa and Red Moon, but I love them all. I have discovered both of them in autumn 2012. And since then I love them.
Hello!
It's nice to see an Austrian on here, I'm half Austrian (even though I live in the US) and I have a lot of family who live in Vienna and Salzburg so I visit them often.
And I agree, Kaori is great :)
Its great, because most I have the feeling, I am the only Austrian (although with albanian descent, but still) that likes Kaori. In most countries she does not seem so popular, which bothers me. When you look to non-Yuki specific forums or boards, it seems, that the people only know Yuki, but not the people who were working with her. And that's sad

Welcome, always good to see new people here. Also yes, Kaori is good, and underrated sadly.

Enjoy your stay~

welcome to cpm! @putschki1969's also from austria but she's not around the forum anymore
do you listen to See-Saw too?
When I have started to listen to some Anime-Songs, I ve discovered through Anime-Lyrics some SOngs of .hack. There I find Senya-Ichiya and I found out, that it was sung by See-Saw. I liked the voice of Chiaki and also today I am listening to her, but not as much as to Kalafina or Kaori, but still, I like See-Saw.

Welcome @Hikake Kokana, I liked Chiaki Ishikawa and FictionJunction's music before discovering that Chiaki Ishikawa and Yuki Kajiura were in See-Saw together.

Kaori Hikita is also a great singer that has sung songs written by Yuki Kajiura and Chiaki Ishikawa. (Songs with music written by Yuki Kajiura and sung by Kaori Hikita include:

Kaori Hikita Live "Namae no nai michi" 引田香織 名まえのない道 Amatsuki theme song (lyrics by Yuuho Iwasato)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwAVYw20E3k

KAORI HIKITA live "Michiyuki" 引田香織「みちゆき」(from the anime Loveless)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwoG2kIEeoY

引田香織 - 笑顔の訳 (Egao no Wake) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyroP-L4noA

When I have started to listen to some Anime-Songs, I ve discovered through Anime-Lyrics some SOngs of .hack. There I find Senya-Ichiya and I found out, that it was sung by See-Saw. I liked the voice of Chiaki and also today I am listening to her, but not as much as to Kalafina or Kaori, but still, I like See-Saw.
there were a few See-Saw songs covered in YK live vol....12? I think one of the songs altered between a Kaori or Keiko lead depending on the performance

also, one of my dreams is for kaori oda and kaori hikita to do a duet of michiyuki at a YK live...pls yk...pls...

Haha and why does the order matter ?

Besides ko could be for Keiko as well ;)
It matters because Hikaru, Kaori and Keiko are the first three in alphabetical Order, so I want the first two letters of their Name have in my first Name and the other three I want their last two letters of the Name of the other three in reverse order in my second Name. Thats it all

Omg I am sorry for the typo T_T
I really do like the name
(On my defence, I have dyslexia :S )

I have never said, how I became a fan of Yuki Kajiura. Unlike you others, I did not discover Yuki so early, but very late in the 2010s. The reason for this lays on the fact that I watched just some anime on RTL 2, a german chanell, and after 2004 even then rarely. But there was something I liked, and it was progressive rock music, and I liked music from some of this animes. 2010 I searched for some good animesongs and used animelyrics. Some of the songs were from the .hack -Franchise. I like some of them, not all, there were someones I could not stand. It is those with an strong electronic vibe, from the Genres House, Trance, etc... I do not like them in general, but those which goes either to classical music or New Age I found mesmerizing. And so was the first song standind out for me was senyaichiya by see-saw. Maybe because it is the kind of music I like to listen. In this time I also discovered Yuuka and I found her voice wonderful. TOday, I find there are singers better than her, but at this time she seems to me better than most singers which I have heard in the radio which was before my animesong listening time was the only type of music I have heard cause it was the only possibility to listen to any music even if it sucks. After 2 years when I have listened to different japanese artists, more female than male I discovered Keikos Houseki and Kaoris Hanamori no Oka. These two songs show me two singers from many others better than Yuuka. Later I was also listening to some songs of Kaori and I was surprised by her versatility which I think is her greatest strength and why I love her so much. So, i am since 2010 Yuki fan, but since 2013 when it was also the time I discovered Kalafina and start to love them although I am not listening to them so much I know I am. But I have never found such interest to go to a Yuki Kajiura Forum until the day when I have signed here because I want to talk about Yuki and her singers, especially Kaori (although Keiko is the most popular here, from which I jokingly say that everybody loves Keiko (no offense Keiko-Fans, I love Keiko too)

Back