Get Your Questions Answered by Kalafina at Our Global TV Program on NHK World!

Yeah same.

Having watched the video (it's already uploaded on there) it's a really cute interview, and it's nice to have subs for once. Too much of the time was spent with useless irrelevant material though, only about 20 minutes of the program was actually Kalafina, if that.

Also I noticed there was actually 4 people who got a mention, not 3. I don't know who the other person is.

The girls looked phenomenal, those dresses are really lovely too. Also that live singing during their performance of dolce was nice too. If only they released dolce :ohoho:.

^ I haven't checked out the whole video yet; mostly skimmed through some parts, but I saw all the questions/messages (though I guess I missed the 4th person's?) and the bit of dolce they performed. It was nice. I can't wait to watch the whole program. Also, isn't dolce the first song on their live album coming out next week?

There's the one US entry right at the start, confirmed as Tumblr user Symph0nia-Pendragon, then three in a row near the end, one of which is Austrian Tumblr user Putschki1969 and the other which is our own Filipino sutekinanijinoiro. Thing is, this doesn't account for the Mexican entry.

Where's it uploaded? I can't seem to find it...

Last edited by a moderator:
There's the one US entry right at the start, confirmed as Tumblr user Symph0nia-Pendragon, then three in a row near the end, one of which is Austrian Tumblr user Putschki1969 and the other which is our own Filipino sutekinanijinoiro. Thing is, this doesn't account for the Mexican entry.
I thought the Mexico one was at the beginning with the other three at the end?

Last edited by a moderator:
It does, Thank you!!!

The presenter girl reminds me of Yuuka a bit :)

"Hikaru walks too fast!" I wonder if Wakana wrote this, the letters are just perfect.
"groove respect" > LOL

Ι wonder if the question choice is really random, because in one part they said "stop" when it was showing China flag, but the lottery stopped on the next flag that was Austria. Is it considence that first question was from Mexico ? Not so sure.

dolce accapella was nice but they should have sung more, the song is already very short anyway.

Last edited:
Only 3 questions and any from CPM :comeback:
Subtitles in english - YES! Finally I understand what they're talking about. I hope that they talk about more future plans - e.g. world tour or something like this.

Dolce was beautiful. As usual, their short a capella performances are out of this world good.

The interview was kind of awkward for me. If it was just Reika, it'd be fine, but with Harry I feel like there's some weirdness in the air. Especially the Harry Potter part of the interview which really showed off the awkwardness in the room.

This interview is really beautiful and FULL of LOVE!! :plz::plz: And "Dolce" was damn amazing!! I'm only sorry that my mess & question weren't selected!! Anyway It was so precious seeing the girls and all that ship moments fuuuu

Ehehe hi everyone omg today is my lucky day :3

Anyway, as for the questions/comment selected, they're as follows:

US (symphonia-pendragon@Tumblr) - comment
Mexico (some Laura I forgot the surname) - question
Austria (putschki1969 she's actually a CPM member but she only goes on Tumblr these days) - question
Philippines (yours truly) - question

And the money, peace, and love question, that was me AHAHAHA

Sorry, still basking in seventh heaven of my question being picked. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! All hail Hikaru-sama m(_ _)m

^Idk, I tried to register for 10 days free of access for that exclusive talk but nothing happened lol.

@suteki, you're so cute on TV hahaha.. Cant wait to meet u! XD

Is there a way wo watch it without paying premium?
here @sprinterXkyrie ^^
Also that interview was adorable, It's been a long time since I've watched a Kalafina interview less so a recent one so it was really exciting. It was also a confirmation that I'm even more like Hikaru ( I love doing quiet things like watching movies and reading books, I also love sleeping too.)
Wakana's so happy-go-lucky I've never noticed till now since when talking about Kalafina she's really serious so she can portray the other member's feelings towards the music well.
Keiko seemed the most nervous her smile was super extreme but after awhile it seemed to lessen. Also the whole Keiko loves Harry Potter thing is the probably only reason I need to read the books I've borrowed from my friend now. I thought that re-living a childhood I never had was pointless since the first book's demographic is for a much younger audience then myself and i missed out on all the hype due to being a bullied hipster but this changes everything.

Back