Madoka - Noi!! [complete]

^ but lets not forget that the lyrics werent written by Kajiura (who has lived a good number of years in Germany during childhood, and probably remembers some), but by Troupe Inucurry which are japanese born in japan and I doube their german language knowledge :XD:

I'll look at it when I'm home ^^
I'm at work right now 8D

EDIT:

Wo ist eine lange Nadel?
Wo ist eine kurze Nadel?
Auf Wiedersehen Bestrafungshügel
Das Fenster genau geschlossen? (I’m not sure here, I can hear/imagine the „hat“, but if you want a question, I would rather not use the „hat“)
Der Schlüssel genau befestigt? (can’t hear the hat, and see line above)
"Noi" Zuerst gebe ich Zwei
(seriously I can hear this too. I use google translate me the japanese, and it says nothing about needles, so I think it’s right, and I deleted the „dir“ I think they sang gebe-e like holding the e longer. and I would rather use Zuerst gebe ich dir Zwei)
"Noi" Diese zwei sind statt deinen Tränen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Mit den letzten zwei Versprechen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Yaaaa.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wo ist eine lange Nadel?
Wo ist eine kurze Nadel?
Das Fenster genau geschlossen? (I’m not sure here, I can hear/imagine the „hat“, but if you want a question, I would rather not use the „hat“)
Der Schlüssel genau befestigt? (can’t hear the hat, and see line above)
(seriously I can hear this too. I use google translate me the japanese, and it says nothing about needles, so I think it’s right, and I deleted the „dir“ I think they sang gebe-e like holding the e longer. and I would rather use Zuerst gebe ich dir Zwei)
"Noi" Diese zwei sind statt deinen Tränen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Yaaaa.....

Where is a long needle?
Where is a short needle?
Goodbye, hill of punishment ***
Is the window properly closed?
Is the lock properly locked?
"Noi", first I'm giving you two
"Noi", these two are instead of your tears
Yai yai falling
Yai yai yai jumping
With the last two, a promise
Yai yai falling
Yai yai yai jumping
Yai yai falling
Yai yai yai jumping
Yaaaa.....

*** @philadelphin The Japanese translation here says "The next time we meet / hill of punishment" (will be at the hill?), so maybe it's not really "auf Wiedersehen"? Plus I think I do hear one "s" right before the Wiedersehen...

PS: you're right about the "needles" not being anywhere in that line. In Japanese it says 2本, where 本 is (in this context) the counter for long objects (like needles), and you're obliged to append it to the number in this case. So I just put the word there to clarify that the 本 is actually referring to the needles, but it's not there in German, you just have to have it there in the Japanese version.

The next time we meet = It could be: Auf's Wiedersehen (Auf das Wiedersehen) or Auf Wiedersehen
hill of punishment = Bestrafungshügel (hill = Hügel, punishment = Bestrafung)

I'm not sure about that since I can't read Japanese xDD
so if it means: The next time we meet at the hill of punishment, then it's more Auf's Wiedersehen (auf dem <-- what I personally would add xD) Bestrafungshügel
The time we meet hill of punishment (hill of punishment = the thing we meet) it would be more Auf Wiedersehen Bestrafungshügel
I think it's "Auf Wiedersehen Bestrafungshügel" (like Homura talking to the hill of punishment)

And I think
it's
With the last two promises

And I was thinking maybe needles are the clock-hand-thingy xD I mean "short needle, long needle, next time" it could mean the clock right? xD
So giving "two (needles)" means "giving away her time"
with the last two promises (last two promises = her last two needles/ her last time oo)

Maybe I just seeing to much to this xD *rolls out of the window*

Reactions: aki
Wo ist eine lange Nadel?
Wo ist eine kurze Nadel?
Das Fenster genau geschlossen?
Der Schlüssel genau befestigt?
"Noi" Diese Zwei sind statt deinen Tränen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Yai yai fallen
Yai yai yai springen
Yaaaa.....

Exact translation:
Where is a long needle?
Where is a short needle?
Goodbye, hill of punishment
Is the window precisely closed?
Is the key precisely attached?
"Noi" First I give you (these) two
"Noi" These two are instead of your tears
Yai yai falling
yai yai yai jumping
With the last two promises
Yai yai falling
yai yai yai jumping
Yai yai falling
yai yai yai jumping
Yaaaaaa~

yuki.n's translation is pretty good, I only changed the key/lock part, because lock is "Schloss" and "Schlüssel" is key
precisely or properly: I used precisely because I feel like it sounds "stronger"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back