XenForo 1.2.5 Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open requests:

• wildcard search on users
  • theme revisions ("less pink")
  • larger notifications bigger, not full screen though.
Let me know if there are any new bugs/requests.

Last edited:
^actually, on that note.... idk, but i'd prefer it so that the order of the posts in a thread stay the same as right now (as in older first, then latest posts in the latest page... unless you meant something different phantomus??) :bow:

also i think this is a bug (with the log in/sign up and the description/idk of the members messed up in format)? i've only noticed that on the request thread and this particular thread though.

xPZdbkk.jpg

EDIT: actually this bug only seems to pop up if you're logged out.... odd :confu:

also i think this is a bug (with the log in/sign up and the description/idk of the members messed up in format)? i've only noticed that on the request thread and this particular thread though.
EDIT: actually this bug only seems to pop up if you're logged out.... odd :confu:

What browser is this on? I'm not getting anything like it in Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 27, or Chrome 33.

Try hitting F5 when logged out to force full refresh - it looks like a stylesheet didn't load correctly.

i'm getting it on chrome 33, and even if i clear the cache/refresh it still ends up like that, but only if i'm not logged in.... weird.

i'm getting it on chrome 33, and even if i clear the cache/refresh it still ends up like that, but only if i'm not logged in.... weird.

You might want to check if you have any userscripts or ad blocking directly targeted at forum.canta-per-me.net - somthing from the phpbb3 days. Other than that, at this point I have no idea.
What I meant is the order of the posts on the threads.:knife:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/post-sort-order.66824/ said:
Reordering posts within a thread is not possible.

the bug seems to be gone now...... that's good :XD: thanks for answering me though, sudrien!

Are gifs allowed for profile pics? :confu: Cos my one doesn't move anymore, no matter if I'm logged in or not :XD:

its possible to spoiler-hide a text if you write it manually with
but it would be more confy to have a button.

thank you! even though its symbol isnt really representative, a comic buble with "..." inside it would be nice if its possible :)

Sud, there's probalem with the polls: I need to make a whole new thread for a poll instead of just edit an existing one (like it was possible in the old forum) and when I made one and tried to merge it with the thread it was about, the poll didnt merge, but just dissappered :S

thank you! even though its symbol isnt really representative, a comic buble with "..." inside it would be nice if its possible :)
I agree, I'll eventually get to seeing if there are any other icons available - what is currently there is the default.

Sud, there's probalem with the polls: I need to make a whole new thread for a poll instead of just edit an existing one (like it was possible in the old forum) and when I made one and tried to merge it with the thread it was about, the poll didnt merge, but just dissappered :S
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...longer-visible-in-the-resulting-thread.19184/

The forum has been very slow to load at times lately, or needing multiple reload attempts, when the main site still loads ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back