Updating/Fixing the Discography

duVillage

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
tinba said:
lol rvd start bitching about outdated discography here too ;D
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE :omgwtf:

I'm gonna be doing what I do best (ask tinba): bitching about the discography page.

The following items are still missing from cante-per-me.net's discography page:

- EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED Anime Trance BEST 4 2008/07/02
- Yoko Ishida - Hyper Yocomix3 2008/06/25

- Shimokawa Mikuni - Sayonara mo Ienakatta Natsu 2007/07/04

- Yui Makino - Tenkyuu no Ongaku 2006/12/06
- Ishida Yoko - Hyper Yocomix2 2006/08/25

- Tsubasa Chronicle Drama & Chara Song Album [Oukyuu no Machine] Chapter.1 ~Suijou Toshi Coral~ 2005/12/16
- Otome wa DO MY BEST desho ? 2005/11/23
- Mikuni Shimokawa - Minamikaze / Mou Ichido Kimi ni Aitai 2005/08/18

- MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK [III] 2003/09/21

- Juliet - Seiya 2000/12/22

- Snow Kiss...Ing II ~for Friends~ 1994/11/02
- See Saw - See Saw 1994/10/26
- See Saw - Slender Chameleon 1994/09/24
- See Saw - Suhada~No Make~ 1994/08/04
- Nishida Hikaru - Love Always 1994/08/03 NOTE 1
- Afternoon Tea I -interior music style- 1994/04/01
- GiRLPOP SenGen! Fun House Edition 1994/03/24
- See-Saw - Chao Tokyo 1994/03/24

- Girls'KITCHEN -FUN HOUSE GIRL POP TABLE- 1993/12/22
- Shoko Suzuki - RadioGenic 1993/11/01
- See Saw - I HAVE A DREAM 1993/09/26
- See Saw - Kirai ni Naritai 1993/09/26
- See Saw - Swimmer 1993/17/25
- See Saw - Swimmer -Radio Edit- 1993/??/??

PS. Everything from 1993-1994 was missing, so I figured you hadn't come around to that part yet.
PPS. In the discography, you misspelled Yiko Ishida (should be Yoko Ishida).
PPPS. "Makino Yui" should be "Yui Makino - Makino Yui"

So... there's work to be done! :bwahaha:

NOTE 1: Contains the song "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" (track 2), also see http://www.manasepro.co.jp/hikaru/profile/album.html and http://item.rakuten.co.jp/book/3908582/

You forgot:

- Yui Makino - Makino Yui (the album)
- savage genious - Sora no Kotoba
(it contains a longer version of the el cazador's op "Hikari no Yukue" which has additional chorus at the begginning and the end)

I knew about 'Yui Makino - Makino Yui,' I already had it too. Somehow I overlooked it when comparing my list with the one of CPM. I didn't know about the full-length album by Savage Genius, somehow I must have missed it when it came out.

I edited the list of missing things. Thanks George.

As far as I know and I can tell there has been no release of a "Key Of The Twilight" single, ever. I believe the song was only released as part of Kajiura Yuki's "Fiction" and ".hack//SIGN ORIGINAL SOUND & SONG TRACK 1."

it exists. but only in germany XD
and it's hard to find infos about it.... it's not a regular release but it exists, and it's rare :twitch:

i call it "the secret rare" :XD:

Midori said:
it exists. but only in germany XD
and it's hard to find infos about it.... it's not a regular release but it exists, and it's rare :twitch:

i call it "the secret rare" :XD:

I am very distrustful, so I need proof :XD:

Midori said:
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/news.phtml?id=5708
http://web.archive.org/web/200510240502 ... html#statt
:glasses:

Animexx states "Desweiteren verlost AnimeRecords 10 signierte Singles "Key of the Twilight" von Yuki Kajiura (bekannt durch die Musik zu ".hack//Sign" und "Noir"), da die Autogrammstunde auf der Animagic entfiel. Diese Singles sind im Handel nicht zu kaufen."

For our non-German speaking board members:
"Futhermore AnimeRecords will raffle 10 signed "Key Of The Twilight" singles by Yuki Kajiura (known from the music of ".hack//SIGN" and Noir), because the one-hour signing session at Animagic was cancelled. These singles are not for sale in market or stores."

In other words, they're unofficial (even though Kajiura signed them). Also, it is stated that the disc is a "Raubkopie." Raub comes from the German verb räubern which means to rob. Kopie of course means copy.

Also, it's not even Japanese...

i think it was a bit too difficult to understand for you...
of course it's NOT a bootleg, you could get the CD for destroying a bootleg

It is unofficial, so I refuse to acknowledge it. IMHO it should not be mentioned on the discography page.

RUN FOR YOU LIFE :omgwtf:

tinba said:
RUN FOR YOU LIFE :omgwtf:

You haven't seen the last of me yet! Bwahaha!

Also, the album by Joey Yung (I don't know which one yet!) is missing from the list.

It seems like the picture has been taken at the same time and place as the "Fiction" cover. Hasn't it just been taken out of its booklet and reused as this album cover to give it an authentic look?

it IS a real CD, released by Anime Records / Edel when Yuki came to Animagic 2004 in Germany. The signature is also real, you can compare it with Zuiyon's booklett.

yes, it's not for sale, so it is a special CD. but it exists.

thats why i'm still bitching about it.. i got this huge interest in Kajiura the same year and next year when i found out about it i was like "damn those Germans" <.< and it would be a great opportunity to see her live <.<

Chibi

If it was released, there should be an International Standard Musical Work Code for the disc. Could anyone find it for the site?

Back