Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

Re: Re:

Cerise said:
ZOMG I LOVE YOU KAJICHANNNNNNN~~~~~ :cry: :cry: :cry: this is so beautiful skdfjsdnf :TdT:

Thanks Kuga, yuki.n, Hatou and others for your reports! :bow: :chuu:

We missed you not being there to see it live.

Hello.
Long time no see to some people(after three years' absence... maybe?), and nice to meet you to most people.

I went to LIVE vol.#10. It was happy to meet up some people. Thank you so much.
And, here is some pics of a flower stand.(Same flower as already uploaded by Kuga) Do you remember the time of vol.#04? XD

:nophoto:

The lyrics of "Rainbow ~main theme~", I thought I heared some words sounds like cuore dolci io ti amo croce piu, et cetra et cetra.

And about those cameras... I thought it's for WOWOW broadcast like Kalafina 5th anniversary's, on air at March... I don't know anything about the truth. hmmm. Hope it become Blu-ray.

I was happy that I could come here again.
See you :sohappy:

^ So happy to see you again in this forum after such a long time Yumi-san!!
:sohappy: and thank you for sending this flower stand as cpm!

Damn, I was hoping for a BD, if they braodcast it via WOWOW we will barely hear 5 songs performed and will be filled with backstage :uh..: thanks for the info though!

Re:

Hatouchan said:
Kajiura had the most beautiful smile on throughout the live. She would play on the piano, steal a glance at the girls when they hit a beautiful note, and then break into a beautiful smile. At the end of the show, when they were gathering to take a bow, I'm not sure if I was seeing things, but Kajiura looked rather close to tears to me. Her face was a little red. She took the mic after that, and said "truthfully, I don't feel like ending (the live)", at which some of the fans around me cheered.

Kajiura-sama!! :touched: :TdT:

Re:

Yumi said:
Hello.
Long time no see to some people(after three years' absence... maybe?), and nice to meet you to most people.

I went to LIVE vol.#10. It was happy to meet up some people. Thank you so much.
And, here is some pics of a flower stand.(Same flower as already uploaded by Kuga) Do you remember the time of vol.#04? XD

The lyrics of "Rainbow ~main theme~", I thought I heared some words sounds like cuore dolci io ti amo croce piu, et cetra et cetra.

And about those cameras... I thought it's for WOWOW broadcast like Kalafina 5th anniversary's, on air at March... I don't know anything about the truth. hmmm. Hope it become Blu-ray.

I was happy that I could come here again.
See you :sohappy:

Thank you so much for your help with the flower display and meeting us Yumi-san!

Ah. It seems Kajiura had a fever after the live, and is still having dreams of rehearsing for the live. Ahh.. don't work so hard, Kajiura-sama. I hope her looking a little red wasn't because she was burning up during the live! ><

I understand the feeling though. I got so worked up during my second Kalafina live, which I flew to Malaysia for, and had a fever after that.

Reading Ito Eri's tweets, it seems she's concerned about some of the Kajiuran that she flubbed. I remember catching one during the start of once upon a time, there was you and me, but it wasn't too jarring.

I hope I have a present for you guys but... don't get your hopes up too high

i found this in Facebook
but wakana is missing :desksweat:

i also want the book :stupidtable: :omg: :omg: :omg: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

@ Hatouchan: That's strange, do only asian people become red when they have flou ? Because me, my family and others that say that are ill dont become red at all :confu:

Cant wait to see what the present it :plot:

I know, I saw that book too and was like where can I get my hands on it? heh Wakana is in the first pic but not the second, that is strange. I hope they come out with this on cdjapan.

Re:

Kowz said:
One blu ray should be enough, although I've heard DVDs are REALLY cheap.

Really? That's good, at least. Still will probably cost an arm and a leg, though. :blood:
Totally worth it.
---
Ah, I do hope some of the merch becomes available. Those cards! :nosebleed:

Ah. It seems Kajiura had a fever after the live, and is still having dreams of rehearsing for the live. Ahh.. don't work so hard, Kajiura-sama. I hope her looking a little red wasn't because she was burning up during the live! ><
:omg: :cry:
I hope she's ok now ...
EDIT: I sent her a tweet saying I hope she feels good soon :bow:
EDIT 2: Thanks joel ^^

Back in Australia now. When I bought 5 CD's at the merchandise sale, I was given 5 A5 size plastic sleeves with Kaji-fes design. I am willing to post 3 of them to 3 people who haven't received any postcards from me.
The first 3 people who leave me their postal address in a private message (your messages, compose message) will be sent one. I will not give your address to anyone else.

^So I bet those slots have been filled already. *sigh* You are so generous though Kuga.

Wow those cards! I love all the pics, they look so elegant. What is in the book? does anyone know? I know probably photos, but what else?

Liana_Ilia said:
^So I bet those slots have been filled already. *sigh* You are so generous though Kuga.

Wow those cards! I love all the pics, they look so elegant. What is in the book? does anyone know? I know probably photos, but what else?

I'll count you as the last recipient (I had forgotten to send 2 people cards and will send them the A5 sleeves as well as a card from Australia). Just leave your postal address in a private message.

Back