Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2014

@D-chan2510 , I don't know why but on my drawing, there is a strange quality on the blue parts (legs,back). :omgz: It's not a big problem but if you can something for it... Please ...:bow:

But if you have too much work, please don't ! :listen:

Congratulations to all of you who got involved into this project! Looking at the result, I thought "That's happy I didn't join", because this present is really wonderful and I wouldn't have been able to submit such beautiful pieces of art (if I even could decide on a peculiar "favorite" song, which would have been pretty impossible). Once again, CONGRATULATIONS! Omedetō gozaimasu, gokurosama desu!!

Thanks @Daiima ! :dote:
Choose a favorite song is very hard, it's true... :hide:
But I'm sure you can do something like that ! :innocent:
I wasn't totally happy of my part, but D-chan moved some things, and it's better ! :goodjob:
Even if you think you can't, try !
And if there is a problem, we can help you ! :w00t:
So, do you want to join next year's project ?

I joined a past year's project, the photo album, but this year it was too hard for me. I'll maybe join next year's one if I feel inspired and able to do it :tea:

typo that @Kohaku_ noticed fixed, Arabesque's missing part added.
Btw @Daphné is this ok?
Daphne.jpg

won't be able to watch it properly until getting back home, but thanks for the hard work, D-chan! The preview looks nice.

Aww I am so happy now, glad she replied!! :love::love::love:

well I bet that by " your" she means all of us and not just me :XD:

thank you D-chan for making this so much prettier than it would normally be :V:

Last edited:
Wow! She replied! Ahhh. So happy! Thanks everyone again, especially d-chan (I could never do something so wonderful) and George! It is awesome. :dote::goodjob: (I love in the original English tweet it says: mourgos1234, for you George. lol Oh Yuki.)

Back