Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

New background image from the website

bg1.jpg

So I guess Kirito is a girl because it's a girls guns anime? I guess I was a little confused. And pretty art. Can't wait for this!

^ He's not a girl, he just has long hair, his voice is still manly and has no female parts. No its not a girls guns anime, many players into that game are males as you saw in the previous trailer ^^

Was Sinon always this naked in the novel? I can't remember. Kirito looks really weird this time lol

(So kind of off topic as far as the new series goes, but this is in regarding the Extra Edition, and sorry if this was answered before. But is it basically just a recap with swimming scenes in between? I just started watching it, but it seems that way. And there's no new music from Yuki right?)

@Liana: There are actually about 3 new tracks, one with vocals by REMI and 2-3 BGMs, all at the new content part with the underwater quest.

Yes the episode is recap with swimming - in -between + that stupid underwater quest (new)

I see, thanks you two. :) I will watch it if my brother does not want to watch the rest. (Our internet connection in the basement is very bad, but that's where we watch Hulu stuff on the big screen.) Can't wait to watch GGO on the big screen. (If it will let us. lol) Only 2 more weeks! :sohappy:

Just finished the extra edition last night. Wow, that Remi track is just amazing. Does anyone have a recording of it? I liked the other new songs too. (I think Swordland was actually used more in this than the actual show lol It played one time and then played again right after, just different parts of it. I did a facepalm.) Anyways, the game is also coming out for Vita soon I think. My brother is going to get it.

Yes I have, I had shared a folder with the new tracks around the time when the episode came out and I remember you had downloaded and liked it.

Oh, I do remember that now, sorry! *goes to listen* Wow I hope they release another WFS with the unreleased stuff. Thanks again George!

Hello, this is my first post outside of the intros. This show's second season is premiering in a few days and I was wondering if anyone else is going to watch. I watched the first season for yuki's music but wasn't impressed and unfortunately the second season doesn't seem to be shaping up to be any better.

welcome to the forum!! Hope you will enjoy your stay :)

yes it starts July 5, check here for aring/streaming http://canta-per-me.net/2014/05/sword-art-online-ii-airing-and-wordlwide-streaming-info/

first season adopted Arc SAO and arc ALO while the second one adopts Arc GGO, each of these games are different and so is the plot. I have read the novel and I know that this is one of the most interesting arcs, as it has both in-game and irl plot parts, and Kirito's sister and friends are pretty much side characters now, only appearing irl, so they wont both you much, but seeing how the director did season one I have fears for 2nd season since the first one had many flaws [strange use of the bgm, REALLY shortened battles, too much focus on the supposedly side-stories (eps 3-7 of season 1), skipping of a whole chapter in ALO arc etc]

I have read up on this upcoming arc and it does sound better than ALO. As far as music goes, all the pv so far have suggested that it is going to be a really ambient, atmospheric score. Unfortunately.

really ambient, atmospheric score. Unfortunately.

Why is this bad ? wasnt it Kara no Kyoukai like that too ?

[EDIT] official site updated with synopsis for ep 1

銃の世界

• vol1_1.jpg

• vol1_2.jpg

• vol1_3.jpg

• vol1_4.jpg

• vol1_5.jpg

• vol1_6.jpg
脚本

伊藤智彦
コンテ

伊藤智彦