Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Re:

KP-X said:
^Well, I read some opinions on the first episode and they said that the OST was good and that the anime had a darker atmosphere than what we would expect from it.

That's good! I had a suspicion that it was going to be darker...but I'm glad that the OST's good :sohappy:

@kowz: the whole thing, I bet. Many people I know were pretty much satisfied after watching it.

No ED? Just distorted(?, magia remix!) Magia?? .__. I love you Shaft.
About music, I was expecting another type of music so I'm surprised. The score is 'mature', doesn't fit IMO.

^ Now we can really expect a really dark plot behind Madoka Magica :ayashii:

To be honest I just listened to the episode, since I'll have to rewatch it with subs.

Re:

KP-X said:
http://aucp0087.blog65.fc2.com/blog-entry-1260.html

First episode is out!!! :sohappy:

WHAT THE MAGIA IS EPIC!!!!

Watching now!

Love the music when she opens the door...but who's singing? Is that Keiko?

...IT'S MAGIA! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Wow, it is so AWESOME!!! :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: I love it! It's so cool and.........I'm lost for words......

I'm skipping right to the end to hear it again without dialogue :XD:

Oh, they didn't play it :uh..:

Till next week, then... :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

OMG! That flute music
while Akermi was doing her super calculations and althletics
was sooo good! :dote: :dote:

I also like the dark BGM during
the illusions
, as well as the transformation music :dote:

Even though I understood only a few, I really liked the episode :dote: :dote:

Thanks so much! I'll have to watch it all later. But I like Magia. The show does look interesting.

Words fail to describe my envy... :TdT: But I'm happy for those who have already seen it! I'll try my best to find whatever decent connection tomorrow and see it for myself, :hero:
Speaking of atmosphere... From the talks on AS, Urobuchi is known for frequently wanting (or at least stating to want) to make something light-hearted. The results have been... Saya no Uta, Blassreiter, Fate/Zero. Since he intended to make Madoka Magica cute and fluffy... Well, you can understand the expectations now. :psst:

Well, not as fluffy as I expected. At least the action part. They're way beyond my expectation. I thought It would be very light-hearted and fluffy etc... but Now I believe this going to be somewhat darker :ayashii:

And the BGM on the fighting scene... HANAE TOMARU, ISN'T IT????

I believe it's Hanae Tomaru. That might explain why it sounds like something familiar to me lol. Mai-HiME type

Back