Kajiura and Shiho Terada working on BGM for J- drama "Anti-hero" (OST release: June 5, 2024)

The other 26 are non-Preview versions of the same tracks. Don't ask me why this was done like this. Someone messed up.

Chances are this will get removed/made unavailable soon. Like JUNNA's the sea and a pearl when it was uploaded months prior to J-airing...

Support the official release when it's out so we maybe get Vol#2...

lol that's funny I just saw the "playlist", it seems they made the full versions public instead of the previews xD

=evillaugh=
but seriously I am digging some tracks at least. It's veryyyy samey samey but Hanae parts are haunting, Eri sounds good so I am not complaining. The leitmotif is meh but maybe it may take some time to get used to.

What did you expect ? They asked only for the main theme and she made a few more variations, so be happy we even got those :)

Enough time:

It’s an Apple exclusive :wai: so no lossless until June 5th. Why?!

Probably best to not reupload here.

Kinda wish they just pulled the trigger and released it to all stores earlier, rather than pretend they themselves didn't mess up... Granted, they still have the physical release that they probably can't move forward...

Nothing new... guess chances for Vol.2 are nonexistent, unless the last 2 episodes are somehow all new music, lol.
I would still like that musicbox main theme... :/ Is it part of another track? Or maybe it's the exact same as the piano rendition?

I've actually have not listened to the OST since the accidental upload, lol. Looking forward to revisiting it in a few days.

Could be a mistake... on shops or altogether...
From what I remember Joelle was listed on all vocal tracks (including choir ones) on shops & in the backcover of Fena...

Edit:
Code:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/814fCN1GpjL.jpg

My physical CD will be arriving with ALIPRO album in 3 weeks. Surely someone will get the booklet sooner. XD

Last edited:
Yes, as soon as we got the last kimetsu OST booklet hehehehehe

Well, seriously, now I’ve listened the full OST and I’m over the moon with this work. It’s a tiny, delicious, sober soundtrack. Yuki and Shiho make a great combo and it shows that they work together (same cannot be said for Shiina).

YK 🤝 TBS

Well, they played the second half of main theme for the first time in ep9 (and in full at that)... but nothing new otherwise.

Back