Ali project

I DONT BELIEVE OMGOGMOGMGOMGO

The only good anime in this season!!! Absolutely fitting Ali Project and Another. omg so happy :sohappy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDQ_p39GH5I&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Preview!!!!
:dote: :dote: :dote: :nosebleed: :sohappy: :sohappy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :sohappy:

I think somebody had on the spanish fansom let me search kownz :sparkleguy:

Pv got shutted out gueez. I have something good instead. But I wanted to watch it.

Opinion 'bout the single
Bad,boring,nonsense etc. It seems like Arika and Mikiya got an argument and did a song without considering each other part. It is the worst work I have heard by them, and I have almost all their discography. I shall exclude them for being my favourite group at the moment.

On its way to me:

LASM-4132.jpg

Celestial Diva by Minori Chihara:

Theme song of the RPG game for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad "Chaos Rings" is written by Arika Takarano (ALI PROJECT), composed by Noriyasu Agematsu, and arranged by Daisuke Kikuta of Elements Garden.

Arrived today.

Lyrics:

茅原実里 Celestial Diva 歌詞

新曲-茅原実里 Celestial Diva 歌詞:

作詞:宝野アリカ
作曲:上松範康(Elements Garden)
発売日:2012 03 21

あなたの瞳に墜ちる宇宙が
永遠の世へと輝くなら
捧げましょう
秘めた想い いまsacrifice

この翼は 天の彼方へ
飛び立つ為じゃなく
最期の瞬間 恋しい人を
包む為にあるの

ましてやこんなに血塗れた
炎色の千の羽なら
凍えた心の奥まで
あたため撫でられる

風に星に蓮に
生まれ変わっても
ひとりずっと私
あなただけを見つめてる

閉ざされた時代を生き抜いて
その背覆いそうな闇は
翔る黒い馬 乗りこなせ
きらめく鋼の腕でいつか
真実の平和を 抱きとめるまで

蒼穹は奏でるレクイエム
野垂れた者たちの夢沈む大地に

強き神の手で創られた
聳え建つ世界の
始まりは 女神が零した
涙のひとしずく

だから人は愛を知るとき
哀しみの意味を悟る
今日も美しい夜明けへと
消える魂の蝶

虚無も夢魔も悪も
死をも 恐れない
ここでずっと私
あなただけを待っている

運命が先にあって
命は選ばれるの?
望みつづけたら 誰にでも
未来は変えられる

閉ざされた時代を生き抜いて
その背覆いそうな闇は
翔る黒い馬 乗りこなせ
きらめく鋼の腕でいつか
偽りの終焉 断ち切るときに

目覚めよ光 サンクトゥス
眠れる者たちの夢が生む大地で

そして私の瞳の宇宙で 生きていて

and the second track IDENTITY:

« セカイイチ Beat goes on 歌詞 セカイイチ 風来坊 歌詞 »
茅原実里 IDENTITY 歌詞

新曲-茅原実里 IDENTITY 歌詞:

歌手:茅原実里
作詞:茅原実里
作曲:俊龍

君が確かにくれた 蒼空に約束するよ
私に眠った愛の全てを
時を越えて 君を越えて
新しい世界へ…Fly Away

モウトベルヨ コレカラハ ハナレテモ
ホラトブカラ キミダケハ シンジテイテ

都合のいい理由 並べながら笑ってた (トクイダヨネ)
臆病なトコロは 昔から変わらない (マタカクスノ?)
居場所を探しては 見つからず途方に暮れて (ヨクナイテタ)
私は“YESMAN”演じるしかなかった

始めて出逢う 君に触れて
優しくなれた 素直になれた
安らぎを知った

君が教えてくれた 蒼空は鮮やかな夢
こんなに果てなく こんなに綺麗な 場所があることを
君が確かにくれた 蒼空に約束するよ
私に眠った愛の全てを
時を越えて 奏でてゆく
舞い上がれ明日へ…Fly Away

モウトベルヨ コレカラハ ハナレテモ
ホラトブカラ キミダケハ シンジテイテ

何かが音立てて崩れてゆくような予感 (キノセイジャナイ?)
美しい景色は 思い出と化してゆく (モノクロセカイ)
変わってゆくモノと 変わらないモノがあって (カワリタクテ)
リアルな“今”の岐路 知ったような気がした

誤魔化していた失うこと
躊躇わないで 怖がらないで
戻れないことを

君が私にくれた 蒼空に約束するよ
どんなに果てなく どんなに苦しい 瞬間も負けないと
君と一緒に見てた 蒼空は永遠の夢
きっと忘れない君の全てを
時を越えて 痛み越えて
“私”という場所へ…Far Away

君が教えてくれた 蒼空は永遠の旅
こんなに果てなく こんなに綺麗な 場所があることを
君が確かにくれた 蒼空に約束するよ
私に眠った愛の全てを
時を越えて 君を越えて
“私”という場所へ…Fly Away

モウトベルヨ コレカラハ ハナレテモ
ホラトブカラ キミダケハ シンジテイテ
モウトベルヨ コレカラハ ハナレテモ
ホラトブカラ キミダケハ ミツメテイテ…

Hi hi! Ali Project fan here! :XD: Was a fan of them even before Kajiura Yuki. My fav song is Jigoku no Kisetsu. Got goosebumps listening to that on ear/headphones especially at the end because Arika's voice moves from the left to the right and then back again haha. A lot of their other songs are excellent too, but sometimes I do find them hit or miss. When the song is good, it's excellent, but when it's not then it's just meh.

Sad to say I've never ventured outside their anime works though, but I think I'll do that starting today.

^
Hahaha, that's my opinion for Ali Project too. And I only their anime tie-in songs,I've download one of their album, but just like what you've said, I totally love some of the songs, but the others were totally meh. I totally love Ali Project's lyric, because it's somewhat evil in a delicious way.

Oh, their lyrics never make any sense but I think that's the beauty of it really. I remember when I first looked up the lyrics of Mirai no Eve it starts with KEMIKARU SUKOOPU (chemical scope). I was like :confu: Chemical scope??? Nice song though but yeah, a lot of their songs left me :confu: :confu: :confu: what are they talking about??? at the lyrics.

But you're right. Even though half the time they don't make sense, they do sound deliciously evil :psst:

they are supposed to make sense but there difficult.There may even be 2 different person talking in the same song and also not always the translations are the best. There are a lot of songs that I don't understand very well yet. If you feel like you can ask about the meaning of the song and the link of the translation at lyrics wiki and maybe someone will be able to give an explanation about it.

You can enjoy more the songs when you understand them better.

By the way there is going to be a new Tour this year so maybe they will announce a new album soon. And the last time they waited 2 years for the next album they did release Dilettante, probably their best work and most people favourite.

IMHO their best work is still .hack//ROOTS. Both the songs and instrumentals sum up to a soundtrack on par with Yuki's. :nosebleed:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
IMHO their best work is still .hack//ROOTS. Both the songs and instrumentals sum up to a soundtrack on par with Yuki's. :nosebleed:

I have to disagree. :sparkleguy:

I prefer Avenger one. It is gorgeous. Also vocal tracks of avenger are way better.

But nobody reminds this one because the series was bad.

But nobody reminds this one because the series was bad.

implying that .hack//ROOTS was good? :nophoto:

I like Avenger OST, but .hack//ROOTS OST is a lot more eclectic, which has always been to my liking. :dote:

Back