• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

New profile posts

"Cryptomnesia occurs when a forgotten memory returns without it being recognized as such by the subject, who believes it is something new and original."
We now know what to call Kajiura's problem, hue.
Good example is Hikari Furu The climax isnt perfrmed byWakana but heard from the speakers cos at the same time shes got to sing other stanza
But Kaida in lives is not present and they often use playback for Kajiurago tracks that they dont have the stamina to sing at that time.
Kaida even sang almost all the harmonies in Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete yuku CD ver., both higher and lower harmonies
Westkana
Westkana
Makes me wonder if the structure of that song (and to an extent Kizuato & oblivious) were composed with the intention of adding another singer in the future to sing it instead of Kaida
ritardando
ritardando
@Westkana i too wonder how was the original demo for those songs. I personally think only Kizuato was meant to be sung by more than 1 person. Kajiura described oblivious as a solo song
ritardando
ritardando
@Westkana and Kimi ga Hikari went through a lot of change. She said that initially the song was more than 6 minutes with lots of Kajiurago, but then she rearranged it to less than 4 minute for solo vocal in acoustic ver.
I mean unlike Hanae/Kajiura/Remi that only sing the Kajiurago, Kaida provided a lot of higher harmonies in Kalafina songs
Why add a fourth member when almost all their songs already featured the fourth vocalist that is Yuriko Kaida lmao
It has possitives though, if she's good vocalist they can have more vocal combos and the 3 of them would get less lines = less tired